One more year and the STI will be in my drive way

i dont know which one but, i think they are neck and neck…

sti has bigger seats :tup:

hah, but seriously they are both great, can’t go wrong with either one. All though you’ll never get an EVO to have the suby rumble :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know about the STi but the EVO has the worst rear doors ever, they do not open 90 degrees. More like 60…

STi’s rear doors don’t open that far either… not 60 degrees but maybe about 75. When i had to cart some shit for work to clarkson university i almost ripped my door off

nice information. i do like the suby rumbale and maybe an anti- lag switch for leaveing daycare.

I dont know why, but this one of the few cars I would never by used

see: newman

I bought mine used “from an old doctor” hahaha which cracked me up since i looked at the rear bumper that had the tell tale “bumper melt” from an N1 style exhaust.

Either way, I am warrantied up bumper to bumper till 2011 so I could care less how beat it was beforehand

yes, i thought of checking that…

I bought mine used, haven’t had a single problem except for a squeeky seatbelt. It’s been through 2 seasons of auto-x and a few track days.

However, the owner before me couldn’t have treated the car better. It’s all about getting to know the previous owner.

Every single used car in the world was owned by an “old man” and “never raced”

You left out only drove it to church.

evo has a nice big backseat for ya know… whatever :wink:

The Evo back seat room is waaaay bigger than the A4.(Just so you know)

bought my sti used, only problems i’ve had are the common ones(rear struts and such)

Two good choices Dan. I would think the STI would be better for a DD if no mods are intended. The interior is much nicer, the stock suspension is softer (for the kiddies), and I’d much rather go to Subaru for service or warranty work than either of the Mitsu dealers around here.

I bought mine used with mods. and Im Damn sure the previse didnt drive it as hard as I do.

and Ive had a carseat in and out of mine just fine. I just put a towl/blanket down on the leather before I put the seat in.

thanks SAM, maybe yours will be for sale then…

ill sell u mine lol, car is ready to go for a new turbo if u want :lol: 35r ftw

A whole year though? I doubt I’ll have it that long :wink:

lol my seatbelt squeeks too, didn’t know that was a common problem