One sexy dyno plot...

If you don’t think this is the tits…you need to commit suicide.

This is a pretty basic twin scroll GT30R tuned at on 91 pump and 14-15psi by me with PFC D-Jetro

http://www.u2ndyno.com/news/images/SR20DET%2030R%20PFC%2015PSI.jpg

Twin scroll + PFC ftmfw!

No cams or intake mani by the looks of the dyno.

Impressive!

ahah omfg

thats the most perfect sr torque line i’ve ever seen

good job dan/vlad

Dusty, car has 264’s and Greddy Intake Mani.

I THOUGHT this was Vladi’s car…

ahh… sounds familiar LOL

What other secrects does it hold with such nice power delivery @ 4200-4400…

I should have know it was cam’d based on the great 7000rpm trq.

DOH :slight_smile:

Yeah, Vlad pretty much bought my whole car…hahaha

You can see the cams are trying to keep it up there but the SR head is starting to become a restriction. I managed to gain back about 10ftlbs with some upper RPM timing but it was getting a bit crazy so we left it safe.

Either way, my shit works better on Vlad’s car than it did on mine…doh…what a pisser…haha

wow, this is gona be a blast to drive

AND there’s still 500rpm left til stock redline…

prolly good for another 10 ponies?

prob has it limited at 7k for his dorifto sessions ;]

the horsepower is only numbers at that point anyway… when the torque is that flat it doesnt really matter what the hp is :smiley:

hmmmm. looks like I need to commit suicide. I wonder how that graph would look if it was a KA with the same setup…

Torque would build earlier, but def not stay high and smooth like that because KA heads are shittier than SR heads.

omg is so nice

I think the KA would’ve blown up already…

the ka dyno would look similar except around 6000rpm it would drop significantly and then need to be rebuilt before it could try again

LOL, sounds like a drag car engine.

i think im going to be bringing my car to you. as soon as i get stand alone for my rb25 neo i will be in contact