Onyx Syndicate Season Opener: Dunnville Autodrome: May 24, 2008

The NY Speed guys (the ones i have met) are all wicked people and good to know. Expand your friend base outside of ontario.

Worth it in the end.

+1 for everyone putting this on.

P.S. High Def footage = da bomb shit

ill come

gotta throw the r compounds back on i guess

Sounds like its going to be an entertaining event, definatly count me down dunno about the track time yet (car might not be ready) but ill be there for the watching and eating.

iill try to come out if my cars done lol

So people that own gold 240sx coupes and FWD cars are not and can never be car enthusiasts?

yeah my black coupe WAS gold… hmmpph

How can you really complan about the price…as long as i get full from the food and get to drive on the track for a good amount of time…its worth it ide say

Are you serious or are you joking?

If that’s not a joke Bobby automatically wins title for most ignorant comment on SON ever. :slight_smile:

But Bobby is awesome so I have a feeling he was kidding and wouldn’t say something so douchebaggish with any seriousness.

hahah, at first i agreed with John…

but then i realised how hilarious it is that Mark is actually asking for clarification as to whether another poster was being sarcastic or not.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ROFLCOPTER!

ya it was sarcasm. Edited so i dont hurt peoples feelings.

No feelings hurt Bobby, and no need to edit :slight_smile:

hey guys…

check out my sweet 1990 CRX Si, lemme know what you think

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/rob89m3/My%201990%20Crx%20Pics/DSC04168.jpg

omg… I soo want in!

boo i’ll still be in japan, maybe my cars can make it without me haha

Bingx0r how many slots are you guys selling?

the cap is not set in stone, likely 40 cars max.

we are expecting the majority of the vehicles to be US drivers… they dont get these types of events very often.

wicked

they probably have a lot more badass cars than we do too :smiley: