Onyx Syndicate Season Opener: Dunnville Autodrome: May 24, 2008

For registration to any events, including the one in this thread

Click HERE

Please note that the registration form has been operable for less than 12 hours at this point and there are already 9 registered and paid drivers.

I’m locked and loaded…

When we register at that link, do we give in our credit card info or something to pay?

it’s just paypal brother man.

Im probably the only one but what if we dont have paypal? Is there someone we can pay in person? Like say maybe yourself Bing?
Anyways thanks…should be lotsa fun hopefully the weather is nice in april.

Um, the event is at the end of May…

I really hope I have a chassis by then. Mine is officially retired.

that is a possibility… but meeting up with me is not going to be an easy task… i dont live in niagara anymore… and i cannot predict my own schedule any more than 24 hours in advance.

oops my bad thanks for the clear up. I guess ill have to get paypal then.

Keep up to date on registrations and driver’s list.

The driver’s roster is already about 20% full after only 2 days of open registration.

Driver’s Roster and Registration List

i’ll be in town once or twice this weekend if you want to hook up.

is this payable through EMT?

you can register with the link provided and instead of paying through paypal you may note in the registration that you have paid me through EMT.

when the EMT clears i will make sure you are added to the list.

Ive Gotta few sets layin around and I read the 1st post which stated a rolling burnout contest posssibly…please, i may be a beginner but i love burnouts (dont we all) so this has to go down for the sake of tire smoke.
that is all.

we are in for sure! need as much seat time in the new car as possible. can we drift with the S1DC guys? and can we drift in the open track time.

shoot me a pm… i can make special arrangements for you…

how many cars are you going to bring?

i just got a new set of toyo ra-1s

now i just need that tune… dan you will see my car soon

When is the latest that we can pay for the events following this opener? (for example, track day on june the 1st, i think) and just to clarify, i understand that its not the smartest to pay in cash, but is it possible if we pay later on ( most likely at the event) to watch?

It is possible but the price is higher…

The reason it is higher is because we need people to pre-register so that we have an accurate idea of how many people are coming and so that we can allocate our resources appropriately.

The Driver’s Roster is more than 40% pre-registered already.

We expect it to be more than 50% sold out by the end next week.

This is significant gentlemen… in this community (not just son but the whole nissan 240sx and drift community) there has never been this kind of participation so far in advance.

because of this participation we are able to host 9 track days and soon to be more.

if you think you are going to want to drive… you better get moving.

Alright then, i guess that i am going to have to go ahead and set up a pay pal account as soon as possible. thanks for the info bing