Ooh shiny!

UPDATE, just called and got mine reduced. I am using exchange active sync, and it basically sounds like they are not allowing it for BUSINESS use.

I was kind of elusive in the way i asked for it, I said it was personal use, which in reality it is despite the fact I am using exchange active sync.

I noted that i saw it does not include tethering, and you can’t use a blackberry server or goodmail etc… but I asked specificaly but I can use it for a “Microsoft server” and she said that is fine and reduced my cost.

Soooo not 100% comfortable on saying explicitly it was used for active sync, but whatever, if you say exactly what I said you should get the cheaper plan - just don’t tether it :tup:

UPDATE 2: my co-worker just called and asked why they were doing this, they said they plan on rolling this out to blackberries and treos as well soon, so it is not a matter if using it for business or whatever, they just aren’t supporting all phones yet. So sounds like MS Active Sync is fine, BES will soon be fine, they are just trying this out (probably to see if they are going to lose their shirts on it)