OPEN CALLOUT...

:rofl: miss all you guys! you should run big ed again, he good for 13’s, “when she moves, she moves!”

OH BOY WIT DAT PULLEY IM UNSTOPABLE! EH OH!

anyone tonight? ill be up at mighty taco on sheridan/the blvd around 9:30ish…post it up if you wanna run…

I won’t be out tonight but I should have my car on the road next week.So maybe a run?

oh god…dont waste your time w/ the t-bird unless you hook up some :tspry:

Hmmm…

What do you run?

And how do you know I’m not gonna run the Supercharged car?Thats a high 12 car at least

And the N/A car got a few extra stuff this winter.:snky:

atleat lol…sure

Still didn’t answer the question.

Wheres your conquest?You have no idea what the SC car does.Times this summer.

And seeing how I pulled a stockish Termi on the highway with it I’d have to say it is alittle quick.:wink:

I now live in atl sorry… Sorry just find it hard to believe that a 4000lb t-bird with pull a cobra, is it fully built/and isnt it your dad’s car?

Yes it is my fathers car.

Yes I did pull a Cobra with him in the car on I believe the 79 coming through PA.I’m sorry it wasn’t a SC cobra.It was a N/A.So not a Termi,Ethier way it pulled it a few car lengths from 65ish-105ish.

We are not running a stock motor in ethier car ethier.Both cars have PI motor swaps,One has a FRPP supercharger.

The other car (Mine) is swaped with an assortment of bolt ons and a 3500 stall.It will see mid 13’s this year trust me.

:picard: mmmmmmmmmmk

im down to run a t-bird…i really could care less lol…as long as theres someone that actually wants to run im good :tup:

You’ll see the results in the summer.What did your Conquest run?I’m curious.

4000lbs car can be made to accelerate.Just have to know what mods to do.

You qoute me with doubt.Thats fine,I don’t need to prove anything to you.

I corrected myself.

The cars will do the talking when they hit the track.

It’s been a year since we ran that Cobra,A few more mods have been done sense.

then prove me wrong, i will be the first to congradulate you… Just dont see it, however nobody thought my neon on spray would run 12’s… never got the quest to the track yet bought it with a bad clutch, should run low 14’s its not fast, basically stock…

listen listen…it doesnt matter anyways, my car is pretty much stock and i know its god damn slow lol well…kinda slow…once i grab LZ’s old formula transmarobird, then watch out…justin i wont dissapoint i promise, i have some nice plans for it

I’m not to up on the conquest,If it runs low 14’s then I am impressed.I thought they were mid to high 15 cars stock.Please don’t dog my Tbird or my fathers if you know nothing about them.

The SVO Thunderbird is qiute the animal and can run.

We have a set of Hoosiers for it this year.And some Meth injection with a few other things.So I think it will do surprisinly well.

The N/A car last year with minor bolt ons ran a 14.502 @ 96.90 mph.This year it has alittle more like a new 4 inch CAI,True duals with high flows and X pipe,3500 stall,C&L Plenum and 70 mm T/B.The stall alone will put me low 14’s high 13’s with no other mods.Plus I’ll be running a new 3.73 TL with the Hoosiers.So ya I’ll prove ya wrong.

Just don’t count me out if ya don’t know whats going on.

No Disrespect.

sooo with that fancy new stall you have…does that mean your gonna wanna do some runs from a dig!!! lol…i love digs

Absoloutly!

oh shit its on!!!

how are you pulling ANY cobra running 14’s?