"Operation Spring Brake" this weekend/next week (State Police)

The initiative is aimed at putting the brakes on crash-causing behaviors and saving lives. During the three-day initiative, additional state troopers, dedicated solely to conducting speed and aggressive driving enforcement

But they still wont do shit about people going 50mph in the left hand lane which is more dangerous then someone going 10mph over the limit.

Haha. Yep!

what’s more dangerous…doing 80 in a 65 or sitting on the shoulder at midnight when cars fly by you while you’re pulled over…
and don’t give me that “how can you hit something on the side of the road when the police lights are on”…haven’t you seen cops…happens all the time.

Well, I just came back from Roch-cha-cha and drove on the 90 to Pembrook and I saw 2 cars pulled over and one sitting in the “turn-around”…thing. All 3 were state trooper.

Just a FWIW.

hahaha no shit… one of my biggest pet peeves on the road

did anyone get busted yet?

I drove from Hamburg to the Walden exit and back today, and I didn’t see even one trooper:snky: They must all be concentrating their efforts elsewhere.

last night the william street exit / william street east was 15 deep with troopers and local law enforcement

It was one hell of a huge fucking checkpoint

that and i saw at least 8 people pulled over on the 90, 290, and 990.

:tup:

There were a ton of cops focused on the Eastbound side today coming home from Rochester. 2 cars were out pulling cars over, 3 were waiting for suckers.

Man, they weren’t kidding about stepping up enforcement.

Mothers day had a huge setup on 490 east. Tahoe was shooting laser, and there were 6-8 chase cars