Opinions on 2009 Jetta TDI

M mom is looking for a new car to daily instead of her Suburban. She really likes a 09 Jetta TDI she drove the other day.

Any opinions on them one way or another?

There nice there is one at quinn motors in west sand lake… red with decent miles on it.

That’s the one shes looking at haha

Shes bringing it over to my office shortly for me to check it out. My dad wants her to get a malibu or impala to be 'merican, but 40+ mpg is nice.

Yeh dude thing is really nice looking and nick and matt were really nice people to deal with. I bought my g8 there and would purchase another vehicle from then if I ever need one just for the customer service. They never carry junk on there lot, I tried hard to get my g/f to get it but she “didnt want a volkswagen cause bother my parents had one”… stupid shit, I know…

fuck a malibu or impala, get the tdi.

^ +1

TDI = WIN

is ur mom like mine and is scared of driving in the snow? if she is, look at awd cars, otherwise the tdi jetta would be nice.

She ended up getting a new 2011 TDI for 24,100 vs a used 32k mile 09 for 20,500

what color?

Ryan, these guys beat their meat off to those TDIs. Lol

Platinum Grey Metallic I believe w/ black interior

These days I beat it to 42+ mpgs

48mpgz ftw

let me beat ya… 55mpg.

'11s arent my thing unless its a golf… 2010 mk5 tdi jettas FTW. mk6 brain with mk5 styling!

my mom has a 2010.
i’ve got a 2003.
my dad has a 2003.

all jettas, all reflex silver LOL

Yea, driving 55mph in 65mph zones like a tit fart FTL. I’ll stick with my 48mpg.

should have gotten a monte carlo.

says the dude who just got a tdi and is a know it all now. ask stallmer and delucia. cruise set at 73mph down to the city and back. 55mpg…

if your not getting over 50mpg highway with a tdi then your doing something wrong.

Well Wayne and i both cant so you must have a magic TDI with a gutted tank and still counting 14.5 total gallons.

it would be faster … asshole :lol

Do you really want me to take a picture of a receipt, run through a tank of fuel and calculate it pen and paper to show you?
Nice try though, sucks you don’t know how to get over 50mpg… :slight_smile: