Opinions on drag radials for street use...

CCWs and BFGs

oh and Firehawk853 > *

except the car that beats him, turbols1ss :slight_smile:

<3

that’s what i thought :lol:

:lol:

Some day you will pull the front wheels…only took my pos 300rwhp…

Besides I didn’t know having a running car a couple weeks every summer really qualifies you to rate any tires…

well i got my m/t’s used from turbociv, i got about 2,000-3,000 miles on them myself plus track time and they are a good 50% left

im not concerned with doing wheelies

Why would someone want to pull the wheels, that means ur car is slower than it could be if the suspension was set up correctly…

there was hate, then there was love, now theres hate

I <3 you guys

I have heard the same
M/ts best traction but dont last long on the street.
BFG Ok traction longer street life than m/ts
Nittos lousy traction but long street life.

The set of bfgs i had on my coronet were used,i put about 2,000 street miles and 50 passes at the track,and then i put them on the t type i have now and put about 1,500 miles on them and another 50 passes on them and they are done now.They hooked good for me.

Actually correctly setup suspension usually pull the tires a couple inches…the idea is not to do wheel stands…

but thanks…im sure your mustang is slow…

i’ve put 15,000+ miles on the car over the last three years. more than enough for a 800+rwhp summer toy

More then I thought :tup:

5000miles a motor

I have MT ET streets on my car, I love em, when I got the car they were at the wear bar, 1000 miles later they are still at the wear bar (I also ran Mickeys on my old Formula)

I have had the BFs and I fucking hated them, they went from 50% tread to dead in about 800 miles

Never ran Nittos but I hear they last forever and are the best for the street but you wont be cutting awesome 60’s

the rears on my car are 335/35/17s IIRC

wow…creative… yes my 12 sec mustang is slow

H/C/I :tspry: running 12s? :lol:

Anyways most people smoke drag radials on the street quick running the wrong psi in them…

lolz buy another ls1 so you can shit talk and back it up :shoot:

LOL at you guys.

I will say its hard to argue with experience and like it or not justin laid down great 60ft times.

yep my little 302, making sure my tranny lives…some things are more important than beat the fuck out of a car to get track times when its your DD.

you = ugh

-stock motor blew with the sts
-built the stock motor, ran that the rest of the season. took it apart running to build a 6L iron
-built a 6L iron, ran it a year at 750rwhp and took it apart running to freshen it up after 5000+miles
-replaced bearings and ran it another year at 750rwhp for 5000+miles started to push the turbo a little harder on pump gas, put a small crack in a piston and took out some bearings (shitty oil pump port job by hack builder)
-built a 408ci and it is still running very strong at 850+hp and 3500+ miles

so i blew a stock engine, and ONE built engine with 10,000miles and almost 900hp.
there is no such thing as a high hp maintenance free engine, but i wouldn’t expect you to understand that