Opinions wanted: Audi Content

For real.

You seem to follow me around like a dog in heat, just to talk shit about a car you never saw. The short time I had the car drivable I ran:

that s4

Some guy in a red c5 vette, unknown mods on 890 and 5s playing back and forth. He was leading and I was following. Every time we got on it, I was reeling him in, and could have passed him at one point on 5s, but it wouldnt have been smart.

Some rando civic hatch, build d16 (from the same shop that built my bottom end), and a cheap 67mill on it with a tube mani that needed some help. still a light ass car and a built motor and a large turbo. From a dig to 130 I had 3+ cars on him. We have video of it on a phone from the side of the road.

I messed with yetti in his GTI and he hooked better than i did and I reeled him in, then we shut off.

If you really wanted to get a clue about the car, talk to Yetti, Big Red, FnSkanks, Wayne, 20WRX09, makaidz, arcticcat93, stockcarboy, Pete, Eliot… to name a few. Many of them have been in, saw it run, and/or can contest to the build of the car.

I dont claim to be the fastest out there, and I know there are many faster cars here… I just know it moves out just fine for my liking and suprised a few people along the way. It still needs some money (clutch, fw resurface, tires, proper tune) and time, which I def dont have. right now it just sits, and is a bench racer I guess.