OPP(?) Altima

i’m not sure if this is old news, but it’s news to me.

spotted a new, completely unmarked burgundy Nissan Altima today flying down the 401 in Milton today with cherries and siren on.

heads up.

new accords , malibu’s, altimas, atvs, horses, chevy vans , ford winstars ,

ive seen people pulled over in just about everything in etobicoke.

the atvs and horses are on the paths and streets as well once in a while

also the new jeep cherokee is in brampton or “peel” along with impalas,malibus,altimas,and a focus

YRP (York Regional Police) has a black Mazda 6, alloy rims, non tinted windows.

you forgot motorbikes and bicycles, lol.

I have seen a Pontiac Montana SV6 pull over some people in downtown toronto. I am now even more scared of minivans.

north york: old beat up burgundy chrysler cirrus… pulled over a honda crx… cop was dressed in full police uniform as well…
please be careful out there

going back 2 years I have seen a green pathfinder on 401 right by the airport with cherries inside.

wasnt there a pic on here a while ago of the toronto police pulling someone over in a volks beetle? the “safety bug” … bahaah … not sure if i could take that one seriously

look out for new toyota camerys electric blue with stock rims and some with steeles, if the steelies look 2 clean, beware, non tinted, lol saw them at the mississauga courth house, no i wasnt fighting a ticket i had to deliver paint for them.

im so f’d now! i have trouble enough spotting chargers, and new impalas but now altimas. Damit. Not that i drive reckless but on the highway i do spend the most of my time in the fast lane

correct me if im wrong… but arn’t cops allowed to use their personal vehicle under some circumstances to catch people, or off duty n what have you?

ah trinituner, always with the lying hahaha jkz

i can confirm it but the peel region use them for meter maids tho and regular parking enforcement primarily haha

Nope you are entirely correct, they can give you a ticket while they are off duty and in a personal vehicle. 99% of them don’t while off duty but they “can” I know TPS can at least.

No I would second that.

When you are off duty you can stop vehicles in situations that you see fit any where in Ontario w/the acception of within the confines of CFB bases, air-ports, native reserves, and within Parliment Hill. Once you are sworn in as an officer of the peace to represent the Queen you have juridiction over the land where the Queen governs. But upon stopping the vehicle you MUST call in an ON-DUTY officer within that juristiction to write up whatever offence that you caught the individual committing. Failure to call in and take notes is one of the many violations dictated by the Police Services Act of Ontario.

Example case my buddy got stopped by ETF a couple years ago on Shepard and Don Mills. The ETF unit must’ve been on their way back to their Grayon Hall outfit in North York. The ETF made him sat in his car and called in for a 31 Div TPS to write him up for a red-light violation.