Orange Cobra....

I’d be up for running the Cobra from 60 before the end of the season (I say 60 to eliminate/minimize traction issues on the cold roads).

Saw this thing on Sunday being trailered

Car is hot fire, do want!!

my nitto’s 555r dont spin with 600rwhp from a 40 roll on the streets with 4.11’s.

trailered? I thought it was a street car driven to and from the track?

they hooked enough to snap my driveshaft inhalf…

No they didn’t. Your shitty torque arm mount broke due to being shitty.

they hooked enough to snap my torque arm off my rear end.

Comp. Orange FTW

They hooked enough to hook a shark on the pier.

Car moves out for sure… But damn that color scheme isnt gonna be cool after Halloween… Horrible.

you got it.

Whaaaaaat?!? You crazy nucka

The comp orange is sick, the blacked out lights and rims are ehh… Stock chrome termi rims are perfect IMO.

I agree. The black wheels with the orange stripe down the spokes are killing the car IMO.

that car needs a nasty set of a black CCW drag pack or something.

This is some FUNNY SHIT … If 60 is the top of 4th then I guess I was SLEEPING… as for the COBRA goes if you don’t LIKE IT don’t look at it then… ALSO for the HATERS lets see what your S^*T does at the track…

you suck

Oh boyyyyyyyy

Your rims are ugly as fuck bud… Cant help looking at it, shits bright as hell. Love the car though and congrats on the time.

Not hating at all.

should’ve done a better setup with a better power curve, but 140 is moving. no denying that ulookin4me

Let’s run them from 40 or 60 this weekend. PM me if you’re game-I’d rather keep discussions private to avoid forum drama.