Ordering a vehicle

ya the 4 door one does look alot better IMO

Agreed, plus the white looks better with the graphics.

actually i think it would look better with out the graphics on either one

Are they removable? That would be even better.

nah, then it would look like a comcast truck.

i’m driving out to look at it tonight, turns out it was a promotional vehicle, and GM sold it to this dealership when they were done. I’ll make a deal tonight, the SHO gets its inspection sticker on thursday. Then i’ll buy the truck and drive it home Saturday afternoon, just in time for the Christmas Party. If all goes well, hopefully.

The ones one the doors look good, but I’m just not feeling them on the hood a whole lot.

well no go for tonight, i have other plans, so i’ll do it all on Saturday.

it almost looks like a Saleen stripe.

The white one looks amazing. That is a slick looking truck.

the white one is def nice… I don’t mind the “saleen” stripes, but something about the xtreme logo just doesn’t sit well with me… it might just be a sour taste from the ricer versions of extreme trucks (s-10)… I dunno…

But it’s definitely a sharp colorado…

if i got the wheels powdercoated white it would look like a Saleen

http://www.heatreward.com/images/spotlight/mustang.jpg

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/7/31/227/546/2579348415.227546970.IM1.02.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

I decided they can go screw themselves on the Colorado at 9% financing.

Now, back to ordering something new.

When i order a SUV, do i pay MSRP, or can i deal below that?

You can deal below it. Wife paid $400 over invoice for her Z28. I paid about $200 over for my T/A. Both were ordered. Thye would rather sell what they have, and you can probably deal a little better, but you can still deal on an order.

OK, the interest rate i can get from GMAC is only good till Jan 2nd. So can i lock in an interest rate while the truck is being built?

also what kinda fee am i looking at to have a dealer locate me a vehicle at another dealership?

If Chad or anyone else who works at a dealership is reading, I’m lookin for a 08 Trailblazer SS AWD with the 1SS package, Blue, or Silver. If you know of one, let me know.

i will have them look and see if they can get you one. i dont think there is a fee on dealer trades. they deal to make the sale… ill PM you shortly.

I don’t think you can lock in the rate. You have to take delivery during the time period that the offer exists.

ok. I’ve got something going right now, i’ll see how it plays out.

good luck :bigthumb:

Keep in mind GM is giving out 0% for a lot of vehicles, just cuz you’re ordering doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get in on that goodness!

-TJ

yeah thats what i found him. a leftover 07 with 0%.