ORR a joke?

lol is that a joke? or someone or police is setting that one up?

I bet it’s really someone that did this without thinking.

Whats goin on?

ontario road registry

Haha, thats great.

Yeah i’ll see you guys there.

I’ll be wearing my Drift or Die tshirt. With my “Fear This” bandana.

I’ll be over at the side of the road; with my lawnchair watching people get pulled over left, right and middle.

What is this? Alittle more info?

This thread relates to

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13880
this thread.

Well that guy if it is somebody deserves to be shot for even bringing that subject up.

Thats like saying where do you hide your illegal drugs in ur illegally modded car? And where do you live?

i highly doubt the police read SON and i highly doubt that site is made by the police

grow up

actually i bet you the police do browse through SON
they prolly do it to a lot of car related msg boards.

i doubt it highly.

there are 2 registerd cops on toronto street racing and 3 on ontario street racing .com from both york and peel region and im pretty sure that is alot more street racing oriented than the southern ontario 240sx club

there is nothing on son to cause any kind of problem

they have better things to do than read about someones rusty 240 since there is no street racing posts on this site or shit talking.

^^ obviously ORR has different agenda

the police have better things to do than setup a speed trap down a road where 1 in every 100 000 cars is a modded car that is done up illegaly racing down the road the odds of them catching one is slim to none. and the odds of it being someone who has a car thats get somthing they can give tickets for is lower…

they would much rather spend their time busting people at HK and Explorer and other areas where theres over 150 cars for them to lay the smackdown to.

this site is just someone who wants to make a site where people can discuss roads with nice corners.

So you are saying that cops had something way better to do than put up a speed trap in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a beautiful day to give me my first speed ticket a year ago.

They’re traffic poo they have nothing better to do than wreck people’s day.