Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

Just admit that your thinking about getting robot legs and even though its a risky operation, you think its worth it.

so you know where all free people live? i thought america is land of free home of brave?

How do you guys know what our forefathers did? None of you were there. Life started when pitman was born. Nothing else is real

no thanks if i was paralized i might be thinking this but not today

I’m not real.

Yeah and “In God we trust”

Freedom is not absolute brother, even they knew that.

hahahha no. life isnt about pitman im just like everyone else i have strengths and weakness

and i dont know what they said i wasnt there i can read there writings and try to think why they would do such a thing. but really idk and ill admit that idk everything or even alot of things. im trying to learn as much as i can. time is limited

and i can tell you i dont believe everything someone tells me. its hard for me to believe something if you dnt have anything to back it up. even if you have something to back it i look it over many times. never draw a conclusion never.

hahaha if you are here your “real” only thing we have to insure we are real are 5 senses? what if they lie to you? or what if they are ment not to see everything. take a illusion for example you can see it feel it touch it but is it there?

QFT

When you have a medical condition do you go see a doctor or you heal yourself?

http://images.wikia.com/terminator/images/1/19/Terminator_robot.jpg

i know im not as free as i want to be. thats why im fighting for our freedom. i see it like they make me a slave, right when i was born my parents signed papers making me citizen. did anyone ever read these papers? they put a number on me as soon as i was born. and they expect me to do for them and not myself. i like to help people in same sitution. and we believe paper money has value pshhhhh. its like a huge lie. i like things of value not paper currency someone prints. not to mention who print our money? and look at american currency is devalued more in 100yrs than rose in price. canada $$ is worth more wtf someone has to stop it before it cant be fixed.Ron Paul ftw somebody has to fix what they created.

Nazi Commander Vlad… can we get another split thread about pitman being a real live robot?

in some cases im forced to or ill be considered “mental illness” take cancer for example if i contracted it and i refuse medical treatment im considered mental wtf. i like natural healings i dont get flus/colds/head aches/ becasue i refuse to take some medication and eat healthy. how many people do you know that is on medication? medication is billion dollar industry. it reminds me of “majic exliers” its fummy how doc always has a cure with some chemical. never natural because they cant make $$$$ on natural. because everyone can do it. and i like to heal myself if i get sick just somethings i cant

Are you from the future?

how did you find a pic of me online? how did you know? if thats me im immortal? damn i like your imagination

http://beta.defsounds.com/wp-content/uploads/xzibit.jpg

hahaha yes i am. im from past and present cant be from future, but if im here in 1 sec i can always be part of future

atleast you have color correct

Deyyyy took errrr jobs!