Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?!

youtu.be/dJVx40CpDbY

+1.

And I thought their forces were ‘helping’?

video is private :frowning:

Yeah, you missed it. Whoever uploaded it made it private about 2 hours ago. :frowning:

Well you better fix it then.

:expressionless:

wow i agree. but usa is all about destroying then rebuilding becasue theres money involved. some things you said i dont agree but main thing i do. we have people without jobs meanwhile osamaobama makes overseas jobs wtf. minorities have more power than real americans wtf is this country becoming. if some illegal alien comes to america and hurts himself or contracts some illness we must fix them with tax payers money. illegals kill americans everyday. they steal everyday. and if we catch them we pay everyday for them to be in jail. see its a win win for big wigs.

another thing is minorities get affermitive action so they go ahead of you in job fairs/ applying for loans/ govt grants/ and theres more the whole reason for affermative action imo is to make the people more dumb. because how does a forighner know exactly whats wrong? he doesnt he just think usa is better than where he was. and most of the time it is. but i thinlk we shouldnt treat them better than citizens.never i like new people but not if they go ahead of american people that are already here. only in america will the govt treat immagrant better than citizens. it makes me upset people acknoledge this and do nothing about it. complain to officals and elected. we must stop this. we must care for people we already have we cant keep taking in more needy people. and the fact tax payers money pays for these immigrants no matter what if they abuse system $$ still comes out if they apply for a job even tho you are more than qualified for possition employer always says we need a more diverse work force sorry. i will only hire americans even if the illegal at home depot will work for cheaper. help local economy and get pissed when you tax money heals some alien with aids who killed and raped. wtf?

The problem is cutting them if will hurt us as well not just them, also another problem with Americans is the fact people think we should dissown Pakistan because thats where he was hiding, but nobody looks at it from their perspective. In the middle east if you get caught stealing they cut your hand off, get caught again and they cut your head off. So now what do you think would happen if someone was caught ratting out where bin Laden was hiding? In the middle east they fear Al Queda because they have to put up with that group everyday of their lives. Its not that people were hiding him they just live in fear of saying anything.

But Americans are convinced they know everything when in reality we don’t and we have it damn good compared to them.

If you rat someone out in the US you might catch an ass whooping. (on some gang related things it may be different but not for the most part)

Start typing proper, reading this mess gives me a headache.

Illegals go to jail? They can, but by far most gets send back to their home country.

minorities have more power than real americans wtf is this country becoming.
Minorities and real Americans are not opposites, that comparison is inadequate.

we have people without jobs meanwhile osamaobama makes overseas jobs wtf.

• People without jobs you can blame people on that as they simply don’t want to settle for a base job and get paid for a living instead of living off the system as they would have to pick up a job thats “below” them. Ironically most of those jobs will pay the same as unemployment so why would they work for a living? And overseas jobs are nothing new, outsourcing has been going on forever.

illegals kill americans everyday. they steal everyday.
Americans kill Americans everyday, Americans steal everyday, so they’re no worse than us in that department. You’re talking like Americans is a pure perfect race and we are being ruined by damn people who actually want to work (see I can talk in absolutes without facts or numbers as well)

another thing is minorities get affermitive action so they go ahead of you in job fairs/ applying for loans/ govt grants/ and theres more the whole reason for affermative action imo is to make the people more dumb. because how does a forighner know exactly whats wrong?
Because all CEO’s are black and Chienese right? Or is your boss Indian who speaks barely any English got picked for that over qualified workers? Have you been on this forum long enough? Affirmative action does jack shit and if you’re black or foreign good luck getting ahead as Americans don’t and won’t respect you, what fantasy world do you live in? What the hell do you mean by “how does a foreigner know exactly what’s wrong” :facepalm

FOR CHRIST SAKE THERE IS SPELL CHECK IN YOUR WEBBROWSER!!!

You’re like the ultimate Shift troll.

![http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Woden87/obvious-troll.jpg](http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Woden87/obvious-troll.jpg)

Illegal*

Godwin’s law is about to kick in, yo! :rofl

Habib went the FUCK DOWN.

Robit

Damn vlad and his ninja edits, shoulda quoted! :ninja

You do know there’s a difference between a minority and an immigrant, right? A minority is any non-white male.

The only thing I have gathered from your post, using your logic of course, is that you’re a minority.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222320_10150246865632009_770302008_8910019_3605444_n.jpg

^:rofl:rofl

LMFAO Vlad I would plus rep you but I can’t!

A slideshow of the aftermath.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:crackup

Osama bin Bulllll SHIT