OT: Totonto cops on work to rule

I don’t like the word wangan.

im not a fan of the word smegma

Buddie I’m pulling the kit off tomorrow.

I’m soo game though too bad fuck It’s Raining!

Dori Dori?

Really it only means “by the watter” or something like that

WOW You traveled back in time!!!

You departed Toronto at 4:35 pm and arrived in Kitchener at 4:05 pm ???

Oh wait you said Panda airlines…OHhhhh okay! I get it now! You departed Toronto at 4:35 PM and arived in Kitchener at 4:05 pm the next day…ahhhh now I see… the panda is lacking some speed huh? :lol:

get an axe.

(army of darkness fans will understand…)[/quote]

Yo, she-bitch

Lets go.

get an axe.

(army of darkness fans will understand…)[/quote]

Yo, she-bitch

Lets go.[/quote]

ahahaha YES!

Hail to the king baby 8)

Wangan is the shieet! You guys ever play the game Maximum Tune?

No, but seriously, I’ve only gone about 240-260ish… what is your top speed?

Just do so if it is safe to do so!

yeah, midnight maxi tune 2 is teh sex, they have a mountain course now too, but yeah, its the platinum pass to speeding… not. opp is out there, if your gonna do anything its only gonna cause you to keep doing it when theyr back<-- and your just gonna get caught, never the less, this kind of thing does not make a difference cause i know most of us drive fast before this, and now, and will keep doing it safely, its teh idiots they fear that they will cause accidents, yet hence they dont know each and every perons story they have to assume were all idiots and give us tickets, w/e, just keep it sideways… … brb… oh yeah my fastest was 7000rpm in 5th on my s13, i dont know what speed it is hence speedo no worky there, and it wouldnt have worked anyway cause it was at zero cause speed limiter is a pain in the ass, and yes i did this in a safe manner

I play it quite often…infact I work in an arcade :stuck_out_tongue: However The max speed I have ever driven a real car is 190 back september of last year also got a ticket that night but the ins company swallowed it so ya… DAmn ricer edgeing me on >.< oh well it was my fault for goin along with his game

ahahh max tune 2… i stopped playing that and moved on to battlegear4, attacking the touge instead of the wangan :slight_smile:

I managed to get my s15 to 660hp before giving up on the wangan :slight_smile:

lol the mountain course is awsome, my 800hp silvia is angry at it

its beautiful out tonight.

i hope more people didnt crash

The fastest i’ve gone is 100km/h on the highway.

how about the slowest you’ve gone??? Sometimes I like to drive real slow to piss off the people behind me hahahaha

sigh It’s to bad that Durham is’nt following suit. Oh well maybe I’ll be able to get out this Saturday night and hit T.O for some fun. :wink:

no no so fast and so much torque that i made the world spin teh wrong way hence my arrival time.

GT

some dude was driving slow in the left lane on highway 10 (hurontario st.) few months back, and jug$ had the pleasure of being stuck behind him. tried highbeams, nothing. tailed, highbeams a bit more. nothing. so he managed to get in front of him and drop it to 1st. dude ended up calling the cops and we got our balls busted based on some old fart’s complaint. cops didn’t do shit, just wasted our time. they didn’t even know what he did, considering when we asked what the problem was, they just said “oh we got a phone call saying you were being stupid”. pahlease. :roll:

WTF? theres a bg4 in ontario?

Really it only means “by the watter” or something like that[/quote]

It’s a bridge in Japan.

People here use it to refer to highway racing.

However, it’s a bridge in Japan notorious for time trial racing from one side to the other.

Alot of people have died there.