OT: Totonto cops on work to rule

Wewt warnings will be given…what does this mean…WANGAN ON THE DVP w00t…just watch out for the ricers

(lol not recomended)

WANGAN FOR LIIIIIIFE…

*note, this doesnt change anything

taken from TSC

“Apparently they can’t reach a contract agreement so Toronto police are only going to respond to 911 calls and other emergencies. They aren’t going to issue traffic tickets either, only a warning if they have to. They’re instructed to use “their own discretion” in dealing with the ‘smaller issues’ (ie: speeding).”

This is gonna be fun… hope they’re on strike for a long… long… …

I still wouldn’t take this as a free pass to set new dvp attack times…

Didn’t Toronto just re-introduce aircraft patrol? Watch out wangan, use the safe tune life. :salut:

Does this only apply to the GTA? Wonder is Burlington will be affected.

It only applies to the TPS and wherever they patrol.

Keep in mind the OPP patrols the 400 series highways…

like mikey said… safe tune life. or something.

fuck. i want my licence back. NOW

UP TUNE SAFE LIFE!

whats safe tune life??? :-k :?:

didnt this happen a while back but nothing actually came of it, everyone still got tickets or somthing like that???

It’s a trick.

if only this happened before i got my 8 tickets this summer.

this is amazing. I will speed everywhere, as ive been doing since i was 16.

E-DOT guys whos up for some wangan tonight haha

get an axe.

(army of darkness fans will understand…)

i’m going to stay home and avoid these TSRs and anyone who speeds like crazy…

I don’t wanna loose my car

I live a few blocks away from 23 division from yestrday the cop cruisers have hardly left the lot. The odd one goes in and out but I haven’t see one cop doing radar on Islington or Kipling and usually they are doing radar there every day and night. The past few days have been a pleasure to drive around, just having the freedom to drive the way you want but still in a safe way without having to worry about getting busted for speeding, or running a stop sign when there is no one around, or not having to do a full stop at a stop sign, or not having to make a full stop while making a right on a red while no one is coming, is a great feeling! :smiley:

toronto-kitchener direct flight… departing 4:35 pm arrival time… 4:05 pm

all passengers please board panda airlines as the doors will be closing very shortly.

vrrooom?

GT

so you’re going back in time?

Don’t forget your flux capacitor… :lol:

Anyone who uses this as an apportunity to drive like an asshole is a fucking retard.

Speed all you want but still be safe… police don’t PICK on you, if you are doing something stupid they will nail you for it… this isn’t a golden pass to be a fuckhead.

…OPP isnt toronto, Highways = still patrolled = dont wangan.

Ya, you’re better off driving like a retard on the main streets.
Who’s up for some NFS:U drag racing stylez y0 on Front St.!
6pm SHARP, otherwise we won’t have as many cars to weave through.
I hate those fuckers that always go through the green light and then smash into you, it always happens when you’re ahead!