ouch.....

this is bad…could have been much worse.

Youre always the first.

Jesus, how much $ in damage?

$200 flex plate,$800 converter and how ever much I pay to get the bell housing tig welded

Wow , nice s.f.I plate . Id call them , who made that ?

already called them…they have already sent a new plate and converter. 80k miles and 500+ passes at 600+ hp I can’t get too upset…I should have pulled the trans and looked at it a couple times already.

Oh in that case lol

GGet a fuckin scatter shield man .

so thats why you couldnt get your car to start when you were trying to leave :lol

they don’t have them yet for our transmissions…I will have a trans blanket on it though.

yeah…imagine that.

Have a shield made and certified then. You were lucky right there! Ask Jason Micare(Jammer) what happens when a shitty clutch/FW comes apart at RPM

If you need it done still I can weld the bellhousing for you. Not a problem.

Thanks…I got a guy local to me…he’s doing it tomorrow for me.

No problem :slight_smile:

Well , all buttoned up. Welded case, new flexplate, new converter…went bigger…4800 stall on this one…should give me tens on motor…and a trans blanket.

Awesome!! I didn’t think you would have the converter that fast…

I think they had it on the shelf…they sponsor the car so it was quick.

I didn’t know if he just had them in stock…that’s cool then. What the hell else you been doing I have not heard from you!

Hey man it’s a little hard to tell from the pictures you posted but I think you might have had a few problems in your transmission. Definitely check it out, just to be safe.

:lol