Out of hibernation

So I’ve finally hauled my coupe out of the shop, and at first it looked like someone had driven it off a cliff. I washed it today, and a new Bings exhaust is going on tomorrow. The HSD’s are on, hopefully picking up wheels and going to try to get into Can-alignment this week if they have some time.

Anyway, a few things need some help - my speedo isn’t working, my passenger window won’t go down, my hood latch is seized, I think the trunk is seized as well… and I won’t lie, I’m pretty clueless with this stuff. If anyone is in the Burlington area who’d like to have a few beers and give me a hand, I’d appreciate it. I’m trying to get it in shape for Bing’s next weekend.

seems like you got yourself some issues. id help you if i was near by.

for the hood latch being siezed this happened to me as well just get some blast 50 can be found at CT. its a prettey powerfull spray that will eat rust and lube things up. i got some and the sray thing that can go on the end of the nozzel put that in the crack bewteen the hood and bumper and try to get it to all over the latch let it sit for a few minutes 10 or so. do the same for the rear but go through the car and spray bring cardboard as this stuff is messy. as for the window i had this problem last yr i switched buttons and it worked , yours could be the same or the motors done. hope this helps you out a little bit GL.

Thanks I might try that spray out, I think the release cables for the trunk and hood are both snapped or unhooked so I’m gonna check that too :stuck_out_tongue:

Took it down to see Chris (canadiandrifter240sx) in St. Catherines, he did a fantastic job with all this stuff and found a few other things I didn’t know about. Car is running great!