Over a month behind on pictures, so here is an update!!

Thanks man!! :smiley:

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Wanna sponser my viper? Lol

Does that mean do I want to work for free? Lol. I’ve sponsored people in the past and to say the least, things just don’t work out.

No I wouldn’t want it for free, but a slight discounted rate or priority que would rock. If you have cards or a small sign I’ll toss them in the engine bay when I’m at car shows.

I need to pull off the valve covers and intake to have them done, as the factory finish is failing. I just don’t want a ton of down time because I drive her a lot. Right now they are red and silver, ideally I’d like blue and white to match the car. I’ll pm you when I’m back in the country.

I could work one of those out for ya, just let me know when you’re ready and send some details/pics of it all

Tom Dorris’s new valve cover (ECMTuning, Inc.)

I’d keep up on the watermarking, work is definitely worth protecting.

For sure, thanks man! I’ve had 2 people in the past 6 months use my pictures for their own advertising. Sucks I can’t do anything about the thousands of pictures previously but I’m going to be doing it from now on because of those people.

Before:

After:

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee370/DetectiveCoating/534760_349291175167211_172051967_n.jpg

Good to see some 3S stuff in there. I think I have a bunch of valve covers laying around for them somewhere if you’re interested, let me know.

I have 13 sets of stealth valve covers here but if you have any 3kgt front covers I will definitely take them off your hands!

Nice work!

I’ll be getting a hold of you next summer to do a bunch of parts for me. Calipers, suspension, engine, chassis parts, etc.

question - Are the Brembo labels on those calipers powdered in, or are they decals?

Thank you! The logo is just decals, most people don’t want to pay for the extra time to do them in powder though I have done them before all in powder.

More valve covers in stock, tons of dsm, 3 srt-4, 2 EVO 9, 13 Dodge Stealth (front and rear), 20 assorted Honda and a few other misc.

Impressive work, as always…

this thread continues to deliver

Thanks guys!