Over a month behind on pictures, so here is an update!!

Cerakote Firearm coating in Armor Black

:tup:

looks great,

but not be rude, it might be time to invest in a good camera and a booth of some sort.

Thanks! Not rude at all, I like getting constructive feedback. These last pictures were taken with a fujifilm s2500hd which seems to be a halfway decent camera but I have no idea what I’m doing with it besides point and shoot. I did build a light booth before but it was quick and cheap and got destroyed but I should build another stronger one because that alone made a hell of a difference.

Cerakoted 9mm slide installed

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I once (about 8 years ago) had some exhaust powdercoated with “high heat” powdercoat for exhaust and it looked shitty in like a month… I wonder how that holds up. I wonder if this is something new that holds up better.

Those metallic colors rock Love the green and purple.

They did you wrong from the get go. The high heat powder is meant for bbq grills and the such, not any exhaust component except maybe the muffler. All of the exhaust parts I do such as turbo manifolds, housings, headers, dumptubes, etc are all done in ceramic coating which is good to 1800 degrees.

Thanks, they’re both awesome colors for sure!

It was a ceramic coating. So they said. Any shots of the exhaust coating you use after it’s been installed for a few months?

I do, this is after a year of hard racing that I did last winter for him. Its not a close up but he said there have been no issues with it flaking off or dulling out any and bay temps have dropped significantly though I did everything from the manifold to the side exit.

Interesting! :tup:

Calipers stripped of paint to be powdercoated and heat dissipated coating applied once prepped

Srt-4 parts

Both those green wheels suck & rule so hard at the same time.

You wouldn’t happen to have any 4b11t aluminum valve covers would you?

I love shooting shocker yellow, so smooth! The other is tropic black and turns green, red and black in different lights.

Unfortunately not, they are always $250 or so when I do find them which in my opinion is a little ridiculous for one. You’re the 5th person to ask in 2 weeks so I guess I better pony up and get one since I started advertising on evom.

Yeah I’ve been looking for an aluminum one to get powdercoated in wrinkle black to match the rest of my engine bay but buying a brand new one from anywhere is crazy expensive. If you happen to come across any and wanna shoot me a PM with the price to do it in wrinkle black that would be much appreciated.