Owned. <quick story>

In my line of business people reeeallllyyyyyy don’t want to have to pay to park there car, and I’ve heard every annoying ass excuse there is, and depending on how the person comes off I’ll either just let them go, or if they’re being a dick, I’ll be a dick right back and make them back up out of line, next to the office, get their info and tell them we’ll send them a bill.

So just today this black dude all thugged out driving one of those geo corolla clones, I forget the name, but he pulls up to the gate, I go out and ask for the ticket…he says he lost it…in my mind I call BS, I get this alot. So I inform him that I have to charge him $5 and that it’s clearly stated on his ticket that if he loses the ticket he will be subject to the full day’s charge, as we have no way of proving when he came in.

So now he starts looking around the car and MAGICALLY finds it in his sun visor…whoops, right? plz.

So I stick the ticket in the reader and it comes up as $1, I look over and his window’s up…so I knock on it, he rolls it down and I ask for the $1.

“oh naaahh it’s free” he replies.

:wtf

I ask if he had a validation from wherever it is that he’s coming from, he starts to speak and I interrupt with…“Oh were you on jury duty?” his face lights up thinking that he’s off the hook when I quickly enter the validation code, and inform him that Jury Duty is a FLAT RATE $2. And also inform him that if he can’t pay I’ll have to take his info and send a bill.

He coughs up the $2 and floors it out of the garage :lol

God damn people it’s only a fuckin dollar, go park in the city for 20 minutes in a garage and see what they charge ($20+)

:shifty

great story…couldn’t wait to share with the Shift518 community? :bore :haha

Shouldn’t you be playing in a sand box or something?

wait an hour or so… you’re gonna be dead, son

seriously, bet he comes back for his dollar, son

now he cant hit up the value menu at mcdonalds and get chicken mcnuggets!

hahaha . . . fucking people these days

:lol Douchebag!

some people, my girlfriends cousin is in pharmacy and people that have medicare or whatever only have to pay like 50 cents for the medicine, she says that they fill out papers so they dont have to pay the 50 cents but they show up to pick up there drugs with all designer clothes and shit. Makes me sick.