P.F. Changs Vs Hyde Park Vs Black and Blue Vs ?

The Mulberry Cafe in Lackawanna. Italian food. Very satisfied with every dining experience I have had there.

1 & 2 . wings are great and i have had good luck with them. Sorry for your ordeal that sounds really shitty.

1. I havent updated my profile I guess cause I live in cheektowaga in the neighborhood that directly behind the place.

soooooooooooo much garlic there
i <3 it

I can not get over the fact that people consider anything at a mall “fine dining” let alone are willing to take themselves or a date to the fucking mall for a nice evening. There are so many good local non horrid chain places in Buffalo.
Fry your logic on the steakhouses is probably the most I have disagreed with you ever. It makes me sad :frowning: When you go to a steakhouse and pay top $$$ you are not only buying your steak. You are buying an experience. This is to include the service and atmosphere being a large role. Not to mention I do not think we can make steak like this reasonably since most good steakhouses are buying great cuts and using their own adaptive aging process.
Now go make me a steak!

LOL Hyde park isnt at the mall its attached to the parking garage next to the mall!

But it really is good fucking steak.

Well then there’s only one way to settle this: Talking about it over some big effing steaks.

lol updated profile^^

I would take Fry’s route and make my own before I went there.

IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

i’ve gone there twice with RIM (cause they were buying), it is really good, and a nice atmosphere.

I don’t mean to brag you guys, but my steak is the best there has ever been and will ever be.

Does “butter-poached” sound too absurd? :X

As for OT: Red Robbin is probably the worst food I’ve ever eaten at a chain. The burgers are fast-food sized, the fries are undercooked (steak fries? srsly?) and it’s like $10 for an average lunch. For $10-$12 at Ruby Tuesdays you can get home made crab cakes with endless REAL fries and a salad bar, for comparison.

PF Changs is really a cool atmosphere because of the open kitchen and wok-cookery. I think a good dinner there would be $20/person, most of the dinners are served family style I think too. Good place for a “hey we’re in the neighborhood and we’re hungry” kind of thing but not to impress or be anything really special.

If you want to try new foods Saigon Bangkok is also a decent bet. Not expensive or anything, expect $15-20/person. The “royal” indian place near transit and the sheridan entrance is pretty nice too, IIRC it’s Tandori or Fandori?

Oh and incase anyone hasn’t mentioned it yet AVOID THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY.

my big effing steaks thing went off

I do not doubt that it is I just hate the location haha. But yeah it is a personal thing but I should probably still go try it out.

Man I <3 Saigon Bangkok.

Khoveraki and Fry steak cook off? GeeHee and I eat said steak?

I’m Geehee and I endorse this message.

You need to have 3 judges, noobs. This way you can’t split 1-1. As such I feel I’m the most qualified for the job.

we need to hold a meat off this summer.

I am so stoked to master smoked ribs this summer. It will be my life mission. Well that, burnouts and golf. :slight_smile:

OP what are you looking to spend? Do you have an area you want to be in? Mothers rules too.

I’m not worried that it’ll be 1-1 but I see what you did thar. :tup:

I’m 100% down for epic steak cookoff, I think Fry will agree that we pick the ingredients, you mothafukkas buy the ingredients. :smiley:

edit: saigon’s spicy triple seafood bowl thing is SO ABSURDLY GOOD AHHH

god damnit I want some thick cuts of filet med rare with some JW gold STAT

lol didnt think this thread would turn into this,I think I should also be a judge. As for location it doesnt matter I live in wheatfield and dont mind driving 45 mins for a decent meal and price isnt much of a problem I just posted all the resturants i’ve been hearing about lately.