P-I-T-T. PITT, PITT, PITT!!

Every other college stadium sells outr with out the aid of Beer being sold. it isn’t allowed in NCAA Stadiums. Penguins sell out some times, so do the damn pirates. did Pitt have one sell out? NOPE! their last sell out was Notre Dame. and that is cause Notre dame brought their faithful to Pittsburgh. And before that it was probably Penn State. it is a disgrace to be a Pitt football fan, I grew up liking them but I am so glad I went to Penn State. I wish they would still play. but pitts idea of entertaining a football crowd is so bad that they can’t get the big schools to come. Plus Paterno is too damn stubborn to do a home away series but I don’t blame him. 110,000 people versus 65,000? if it was your job to bring money into the school what would you do. and Pitt is just as stupid for not accepting going to PSU for 3 out of 5 years.
who wants to come to pittsburgh for college football? Pitt just doens’t have the draw. they will be middle of the pack in the bigeast for life. they might not win a game in the big ten.

With all of that said, I am still a pitt Fan, unless they are playing PSU.

I guess I am one of those Smug pittsburgh boys that went to Penn State.