Paging paint guys

Who the fuck are you, you toothless fuck? All you do is talk shit. I’ve done WAY more in bodyshop than push brooms douche nugget. Like i said im done cluttering up Derricks thread. All i simply stated was Mike said you are better off repainting an entire car then trying to match it up in most cases no there are scenarios you have to look at. Has the car been painted before other than factory? you dont want to exceed 10mils of paint on a car or you run in to problems with adhesion and flaking.

There are expections to the 10mils Like the type of work you are doing are you trying to do a single stage? Base/Clear? TriCoat? (For the retards Base/pearl and or flake/Clear)

If you are doing a tri coat you are better off just re spraying the entire car cause you wil NEVER match pearl from the factory.

Base/clear you can get away with doing panels depending on the color(s) like mike said and i agree. you may have trouble trying to do metallics and what not.

There are alot of factors that go into play when painting.

Type of Gun and equipment/fluid tip etc.
Heat/humidity/contamints.
Is your air clean that come from your compressor? do you have a airline dryer? What pressure are you using at the gun how big is your air compressor? 25 gallon 50 100 200 all that has effects on the type of paint job and the quailty that comes along with it.