Pain in the --- spark plugs? You tell me!

not spark plugs but a starter on a 5.4 litre 97 expedition…that wasnt fun

wtf i can do all 4 in 20min on a cold engine

5.4L expedition with 320xxx MILES, not KM, MILES, haven’t even attempted it yet.

Ford E-250 V8 or any of the econo vans.

2007 dodge ram 5.7hemi 16plugs alone and the back 8 are a bitch as there tucked into fire wall

grand prix gtp back 3are hard as the supercharger sorta blocks them off you actually have to remove the two front engien mounts

I think it’s safe to say…ANY Ford is a bitch :slight_smile:

Always rotted out and seized solid. Fucking junk. I hate Fords more than anything.

'07’s have 16 plugs??? Hmm, I did an '05 IIRC. Only 8. Very easy.

i think it was 07 maybe 06 they have a seperate coil pack that goes directally into engine and a spark plug as well i see if i can find a pic of the truck we did

Fuck man 16 plugs… never done 'em but my buddy has, Porsche drop-tops look like they’d be ass to do.

06+ 5.7 hemi dodges have 16 plugs, just tuned one up a few weeks back. Not too hard, but a bit of a pain.

RB20/25’s are a bitch to do cuz of the manifold and coilpack cover, they’re not hard but time consuming… I might not run the cover on the skyline.

Chris, just be sure to ground the ignitor somewhere. Mount it somewhere so it can keep cool too.

I’m gonna re-mount mine. Still running the cover. Looks pretty :slight_smile:

The G35 isn’t super hard, but it was a massive jump in work from the 240, and I hate doing it.
Fuck, I loved how easy it was on the 240. I remember reading a member here talk about doing plugs on an IS300, and it sounded ridiculous.

302 Ford Mustang. Ugh.

Lexus SC400

Full tune up on that.

Just remembered lol. BITTTTTTCH. So much time. 2 caps, 2 rotors, 10 wires IIRC, plugs…NIGHTMARE! lol

i hear ya on that one…lol the book calls for almost 2 hours just to change the plugs in the 5.7 hemi lol

I gotta do the plugs on my IS… looks like I gotta pull off the TB to get at them, not the worst in comparison to say an R500. you can’t even see half the engine, its just hidden.

It seems to me like most north american cars are hard lol.

How about the plugs on a ka, DAmnn are those hard :wiggle::stickpoke:

I imagine MR2’s would be a pita. I once switched the spark plugs and coil on a VW Jetta and found that to be a bit annoying. Barely any room at all to work with.

98 ford explorer, gotta remove the wheel and go from underneath, took me a while to figure that out lmao. but there all a bitch. took me like 3 hours to get it all done once i figured out from the internet lmao.

Mazda Millenia’s with their miller cycle engines…