paint is done

the paint on the 55 is finished. Went over to check it out tonight. Should be picking it up this week some time so I can get the drive train installed and hopefully cruising really soon. let me know what ya think

Len

looks like some wet sanding and buffings in order even with the fuzzy pics I can seriously tell but otherwise excellent!!:thumbup

looks sick man!

wow that looks awesome man!
Nice work!

damn !

i feel as im looking at something from American Graffiti

thats a good thing. That movie rocks! My fav car is Ron Howards car, the white one he lets the nerd drive. That shit is sweet… Bel-Air maybe?

http://www.miraders.net/pictures_pics/american%20graffiti_7.jpg

oh yeah awesome movie, wasnt implying it in negative way at all. just looks like it would have fit in perfect in the late 50’s and 60s. i love 55’s my uncle had a white/green 55 bel-air

yeah i know, i just like american graffiti, saw your post as a easy way to talk about it!

thanks guys. I am looking forward to getting it home so I can reassemble it and take it out. got my fresh 350 to drop in there with the 4 speed manual she is gonna be fun fun fun. I also have a posi on its way which will be here in august. have a new carpet and headliner to install but I am not gonna jump on that project until I dive it for a little while as it will probably lay the car up for a week or 2. Darn job bills and responsibilities getting in the way of lots and lots of work to do. thanks for the feedback. I am gonna get the car to the lot this summer so hopefully some of yas will catch it there.

To be continued. free shipppinghttp://www.polostore.usLacoste Polo Shirts Nike air max 95Ralph Lauren polo Shirts Men Lacoste Polo ShirtsWomen Lacoste Polo Shirts

Brand New Wilson K Factor KThree(K3) RacquetsTech Note:[K]arophite Black? . [K]ompact Center?[K]ontour Yoke? . Triad? Technology . Double Hole?A winning combination of power, [K]ontrol and [K]omfortin a lightweight and forgiving racket for players whorefuse to compromise with their equipment. With Triadand [K] Factor? Technology combined together, this isalready an all-court classic with amazing comfort.Features:Headsize: 115"Strung Weight: 9.5 ozLength: 27.5"String Pattern: 16 x 19Balance: 8 pts hhCross Section: 30.0 mmGrip Sizes: 0 ? 5