PaintBall Tournament - April 29

Posting this for my friend that runs RodandPiston.com with me. It’s basically for fun. We have done this for a few years now and get a ton of people. You can PM me to rsvp or even post here.

Here is the deal my father owns over 100 acres of woodlands in East Otto (15 mins outside Springville) NY. Over the last few years we’ve had a few paintball wars out there and it was great fun. The woods are setup perfectly for it with trails and hills etc… out there.

If interested you must RSVP and inform us ahead of time. Anyone is invited. You must have your own paintball equipment (Face Mask, Gun, CO2 Tanks, and PaintBalls). If some people have extras please let us know and we will mention how many loaners we might have. There will be a $5 fee for all who come. Everyone that comes will have a free dinner (Burgers, Hot Dogs (venison and regular), Pop, Chips, Potato/Macaroni Salad). If you want to bring other food items to throw in the mix feel free. No Alcohol though.

Show up by Noon on April 29th, we’ll start playing when everyone is there. Well play till around dinnertime roughly, then come back and cook dinner quickly on the grill and eat.

As far as what we will be playing, most likely mostly capture the flag type scenarios, but I’m working on some other campaign style ideas. Lot depends on the turnout we get.

As for guns most of us will probably have semi-autos or full auto. Bring the One pump chump guns if you want but do so at your own risk.

Remember please RSVP as soon as possible.

hmmm I’ll have to think about this

maybe time to break out the angel :slight_smile:

sounds like fun to bad i dont have any equipment

We had 30 people one of the last times. It was awesome. Tons of land to run around on and the terrain makes it fun.

It’s out in Springville.

Dicks and Gander Mtn have guns at decent prices. I would recommend to have something better than a one pump chump gun. But if thats what you have, you can still play.

BTW, it will be mostly car people playing. :tup:

I am interested with 4 extra guns/ tons of CO2 tanks…ect

How long do the games last? I dont move around much, specially if you guys are using automatics

[quote=“jrod0187,post:5,topic:27106"”]

I am interested with 4 extra guns/ tons of CO2 tanks…ect

How long do the games last? I dont move around much, specially if you guys are using automatics

[/quote]

We did capture the flag. No real official time on the games. More fun than an organized tournament. Unless anyone has any suggestions or ideas, we try to make it more fun than anything.

no auto for me, just 16bps semi-auto :slight_smile:

if i do come i’ll have my own HPA tank that i could let some people fill off of

Ok I’ll see if i can get my fatass father out there moving around a bit, bigger target… but hes hardcore. Anyone needing extra equipment I have guns masks CO2 tanks ect… All I ask is that you pay for air and respect my equipment and supply ur own Pballs of course

Cool some of you guys are in. PM me you username and real name, phone and email.

Once we have maps, details, etc… I’ll post them here and also send out emails.

Got a few PM’s. We have 10 people already. :smiley:

I know there are more paintballers out there. :smiley:

Got about 12 more guys signed up to play. Some with extra gear.
PM me if interested. Should be a good meet.

if i can get a face mask im in.

we should do a group buy on paintballs that way we can get an assload of them for cheaper, and it saves everyone money?

i blow thru paint like its my job which means i go thru air pretty fast although my gun is hella efficient on air consumption. but will there be compressed air fills anywhere? i have a 68/3k which is a pretty small tank.

if so im prolly in

well i have 2 tanks… and 2 n02 tanks… but those make the paintballs hurt worse… nitrous!

i really hope your kidding about it hurting worse. and there is no nitrous in paintball. part of the molecules in compressed air used to be nitrogen but its no longer used. its the same air thats used in scuba tanks

im in…and i will try and bring other people…i know plenty that play

real men use bullets.

haha jk, good luck having a fun event

[quote=“sureshot!,post:18,topic:27106"”]

real men use bullets.

haha jk, good luck having a fun event

[/quote]

So you in? :smiley:

2 weeks from tomorrow. Seem to have a decent group.