Paradise Lane/ Raintree?

[quote=“Griff,post:19,topic:37544"”]

you happen to be checking one out in paradise lane tonight?

[/quote]

Nope not me…

I’m also looking at TownHall Terrace on Grand Island if anyone knows about that one…

town hall terrace was that the one that had all utilities included? i looked at 2 different ones in gi.

they both were VERY nice but the woman didnt want to deal with the bridge traffic in the morning.

have you ever seen the traffic on the 190N going onto GI at rush hour?

fuuck that.

[quote=“redrum,post:23,topic:37544"”]

fuuck that.

[/quote]

I go from UB North (290 millersport) to Canisius (90W to 33W to 198) every day during both morning and evening rush hour

I have dealt with my fair share of traffic :lol:

[quote=“redrum,post:23,topic:37544"”]

fuuck that.

[/quote]

I rarely have a problem. I leave at 7:15 for work downtown and get there in 20 - 30 minutes. I leave downtown at 4:30 and am home by 5.

I use to live by the Wegmans on NFalls Blvd on Summerset lane in a 2 bedroom apt. I think it was like 500 amonth plus utilities… it was cheap and nice I cant remember the name of it.

I also lived in those apt. near Ballys (gym) off of Robinson road… i think u have to fall into a certain income bracket to qualify for those but they were really nice and extremely cheap. I have a terrible memory and i forgot the name of those also. Hope this helps.

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:21,topic:37544"”]

Nope not me…

I’m also looking at TownHall Terrace on Grand Island if anyone knows about that one…

[/quote]

how are the prices? anything included with rent?

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:27,topic:37544"”]

how are the prices? anything included with rent?

[/quote]

$665, includes heat, water, electric, pool, gym, bridge tolls, and allows for dogs and cats :slight_smile:

really? where abouts on GI? The places are decent? Any newer updates? How many bedrooms? is cable included at a reduced rate?

I’m still looking for a new place

edit: oh and does it have a dish washer?

now i remember SUTTON PLACE!

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:29,topic:37544"”]

really? where abouts on GI? The places are decent? Any newer updates? How many bedrooms? is cable included at a reduced rate?

I’m still looking for a new place

edit: oh and does it have a dish washer?

[/quote]

http://www.townhallterrace.com/index.html

I’ve heard nothing but good things up to this point :slight_smile:

I have lived there before. PM me if you want any info