Parenting 101. This is how you do it

HAHAHAAHAHAHHA

omg lol

UPDATE: More on this incident at the Rome News-Tribune in Rome, Georgia. The woman pictured in the video was arrested and charged with first-degree cruelty to children.

That’s a fucking FELONY. Fuck that. Maybe the little shit will grow up straight with some tough love, instead of being an entitled faggot.

LOL

actually quite sad.

It is not like it was a choker collar. :smiley:

I totally thought the kids head was going to bang against that corner.

The real problem here is that there was obviously a lack of parenting before this incident. That is the real(more damaging) crime. My kid would never pull that shit(not walking when told to do so).

Mine is 1.5 years old. I will be buying one of those harness-backpack-leash things. He’s way too independent and outgoing and fearless.

That child however, looks a little old (big) to be attached to any sort of restraint…from what I can tell at least.

my daughter is 19 months. loves to just run and run,. but i just cant get one of thoes leashes. just not right to me. kinda like the kid cages they has on S&R a while back.

I’d rather get one then let him run off/get snatched/get hit by a car or something.

What happened to holding hands?

I see nothing wrong with this.

Some children deserve this, but it is pretty cruel though.

I hope you are joking and if you are not, I hope you are sterile.

Double post

hard when the kid is too young to understand the concept of it. like i said earlier, this kid seems a bit old to be on a harness though.

holding hands works about 75% of the time. the other 25% its carrying time. i cant see putting a leash on a kid. im not saying its wrong or your a bad parrent i just cant do it lol

In stores, holding hands works about 5% of the time. Trying to hold him is even worse. It’s more embarrassing to have to fight with him (meaning he beats the crap out of me) and chase him around then to have him walking on a “leash” feeling as though he has a bit more freedom.

That said, I haven’t tried a leash yet so I’m only going on the hope that it would be a good solution. Now if we’re going for a walk around the neighborhood, he’s great about holding hands. He’s still just a little guy though…but with a mind of his own…I have a friend whose 1 year old still just sits around or will let you tote him around like a slug.