Parenting 101. This is how you do it

lol now a stroller is a whole different thing. cant even use it anymore. she needs to be in control and walf everywhere. no sitting alowed.

Ugh I feel ya. We gave up on that a long time ago. He started walking full blast at 10 months and it’s all been downhill from there. He even figured out how to unhook the shopping cart straps.

same here 10 months and she even started to undo her car seat, had to get a part to go over the unlock button

now THAT made me laugh.

To those saying it’s fucked up or sad…grow a pair of balls.

The generation of our parents didn’t have kids going to school with guns like we go today…because the generation of our parents got their asses kicked when they talked back and misbehaved because THEIR parents didn’t have to worry about getting in trouble for tough discipline, and they learned their lessons through good old fashioned ass kickings.

i LOL’d

This was my initial reaction then I remembered that my parents used to beat the shit out of me when I was being a bastard child and I turned out to be a functional member of society.

charging someone for that is retarded.

children are posessions, not priviledges.

if the government cant run itself properly it certainly can’t raise someone elses kids properly.

if my son we being a total dick head i would definately drag his ass through a store… maybe after a couple good draggings he wont fuck around

getting dragged around by a harness?
my niece or nephew would probably think that it was fun… and ask to do it again.
:gotme:

bump… dont fix it, just laugh and make him think he did a good job.

some girls who cry about not having their phone because verizon needs to work on it need this too

Kids are fun that way…
when my daughter was getting ready for potty training @ ~1.5, the wife was in walmart and we call her underwear/diapers nickers.

Guess what she yelled in the store… DIRTY NICKERS, DIRTY NICKERS, DIRTY NICKGERS… She had problems with the CK sound though. Sounded more like a G.

All kids act up and push the boundaries. As soon as poor behavior is acceptable they stick with it. It can be really hard to wait them out sometimes. And sometimes it takes a wack on the ass. The punishment must fit the crime and they must not go unpunished.

Mine is 2 and a half now and my wife and I have vowed not to lose any battles. Man do they start testing their boundaries at that age.

wat till 12-13 range, omfg we argue over everything

at least it doesn’t look like shes going to eat him, compared to this lady i got a picture of at letchworth

^ I understand the leash in that case. If the kid starts running no way fatty is ever going to catch him.

hahahahahaha, it was so hard taking the picture, thinking it might break or something, like the picture couldn’t hold the weight!

At the end of the day, it’s just a child. Children are not dogs.
I can keep flipping it all day long.
I don’t believe the child has anymore right to live than the dog does.

Every time I see this thread title, Montell Jordan pops into my head…

I’m guessing you got picked on alot as a child.

I cant believe this is still around lol