Passports - Who has theirs ?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:18,topic:30822"”]

why wouldn’t you have a passport?

[/quote]

:bloated:

if you have 0 use for one

duh

got mine in two weeks…cost me the extra $97 but i’m leaving in july 1…

[quote=“traumadog,post:38,topic:30822"”]

It’s only 5 years under 18. I’m on my fourth - soon to be 5th.

[/quote]

I know how passports work.

The ten years was stated for the big kids on the forum.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:4,topic:30822"”]

Yes, and it takes me like a fucking year to get one, so I have to start applying for mine next year when it expires in 2 :bloated:

[/quote]

I got mine in about 6 weeks??

work paid for mine… got it in 5 days because they were doing to send me to South Korea, but someone else stepped up first. So I got a free passport outta the deal… never used it yet except for Canada, but whatever.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:23,topic:30822"”]

i have one… actually 2 :-/

[/quote]

I also have 2 valid passports :slight_smile:

[quote=“Minglor,post:43,topic:30822"”]

I know how passports work.

The ten years was stated for the big kids on the forum.

[/quote]

Unfortunately, the law applies to all - even if you’re taking little kids to Canada - hence the add-on. And a few of us old-timers have kids on here.

I applied for mine in January 07 and received it in March sometime.

I dont have one. I have no real reason to get one. I don’t travel out of the country. There isn’t anything in Canada that interests me anymore with the exception of maybe a concert or nyspeed track day.

[quote=“vq30de,post:41,topic:30822"”]

:bloated:

if you have 0 use for one

duh

[/quote]

you never know when a trip overseas might come up

BUMP.

Had to apply for mine. Applied, and got it in 6 days (4 business days). Did they change the time frame or is this just a good time to get one? I have a cruise in May and figured I wouldn’t see my passport for a few months so applied now, yet sure enough it showed up today… :tup:

mine took a little over a month and that includes getting flagged twice and having to send them copies of like 11 different forms of ID

its been going fast lately some guys im with got theirs in no time right before we wentto amsterdam where im at right now using mine haha

yea got mine in 8 days back in oct.

I have two passports LOL business and personal

Shutup Mr. Bond.

2 passports… one for normal use and the other for when the plate gets hijacked. Thats when I am not a US citizen and don’t speak english.

Shit. I lost my yellow card though.

And I only have two half-pages left. I think that means I need to send it in to have more pages sewn in.

I wondered what happens when you ran out.

got mine in under 2 weeks with the thanksgiving holiday, non-expedited