Can you cross the US/Canadian border by car?

Did you get some form of enhanced ID that lets your cross or are you stuck here in the US?

This came up in the spring meets/track days thread and I found it hard to believe a lot of people didn’t bother getting some form of ID.

EDIT:
Poll fail. Kept getting timeout errors while trying to add the poll. I don’t see any way to edit my post to add a poll now, so it’s up to a mod I guess.

EDIT2: NOW WITH 100% MORE POLL!

What are you asking? You need a passport or special ID card.

Or am I just in before the pole?

No, I used to go but just haven’t bothered with a new ID

No, I used to go to get drunk when i was 19 but just haven’t bothered with a new ID

I’ve always had a Passport.

EID

I’ve got a passport

Yes, have a passport

No, but I never go to Canada anyway

No. Passport expired when I turned 21. Renewing it sometime soon.

I has a passport.

It used to be if you went into edit, then advanced you could add one I think. Maybe it’s different now with all the “upgrades.”

nope cant do it like that anymore i dont think

nope. EDL is silly money, so passport is on the to get list for me n’ the misses.

just happened that the Enhanced license came out same time my license expired so I got it.

In theory you still could cross, just have to go to secondary inspection to prove citizenship and who you are from what I gather, that’s what happened when a friend of mine crossed w/o.

It used to be in thread tools, not sure if it still is.
:edit: I just checked, it is still there. Just click on “Thread Tools” at the top of the first post.

last time i made a poll it was right below the submit thread thing or whatever… right under the text box

i have my enhanced, but i’ve only used it once.

Do you guys keep your enhanced in your wallet in place of your reg license, or keep it at home? I look way cooler in my enhanced pic but i use my old license lol

Nice, never noticed that was there.

UPDATE… NOW WITH 100% more poll!

Yeah, well aware of that. But as I said in the first post I kept getting a timeout error when I tried to save the poll.

Oh… yea…
site sucks for loading lately

Voted!!!

Used to go maybe once a year for a car show or something, isn’t worth my time/money to get one yet. Plus so many people don’t have them that it wouldn’t probably be hard to get a decent group to go over there anyway.