Pathfinder Exhaust Plans

Actually, that did happen. Exactly like that - surprised I forgot about it.

Of course, what she was asking about is why that Stanza was so slow it couldn’t get out of the way when she drove through the parking lot, but hey, why split hairs? :smiley:

ok enough with the jokes. what was she wearing details please.

Dude - who cares! She had a VR4. :E Hopefully she’ll some to the next event, where you can scare her off in person. :smiley:

Anyway, back on topic - Bryce, what’s going on with your exhaust parts?

Those two guys in the Z31 really started to piss me off, considering that the passenger has a Z32 that is “Apparently modded to stage 8” and has so much power and is so fast, but he never drives it or dynos it or takes it to the track. Yet they had the nerve to start making fun of your car when they didnt even know who you were.

Anyways …That VR4 girl :dizzy[/quote]

Ya mean you didn’t know those guys Kris?? I thought maybe you knew them!!

And Kris just to state for the record. I like you car man!! Instead of the SE R badge can ya put a GT R badge on it?? hehe

Nah, I had no idea who those guys were…it’s just that I’m so easy to talk to. Or a magnet for Uber-geeks, one of the two. :smiley:

And I like my car too…mostly when it goes into the shop to go faster. :smiley:

Yea so this thread took an interesting turn of events

from exhaust on a 5000 pound suv to a “hot” (i did not see her) chick

• i guess the pimp look of the pathfinder brings out these kinda ladies :E

Notice ya didn’t see her?? Notice she wasn’t there when you were there?? I rest my case!!

I think she had a thing for yellow. lol

Nice Jay…nice. :E

Actually, she probably just wanted to come find out who was stupid enough to buy a car that color. :smiley:

No no no
She thought she could chat with the soccer mom who owned the cute yellow 4 door.

LMAO

props to rob on that one :smiley:

Indeed…good work, Rob. :E

Curse my luck and being 55th on the list for sex reassignment - I could have scored. (For once.) :smiley:

Ahhhh
Its all in good humor :butthead: