Patriot Glass, Aka redline Aka Howard tanner..Bankruptcy?!?!?

Karma’s a bitch :popcorn

that it had most likely nothing to do with how great of a company they were. They just underbid the other bidders.

Same thing happens at my work. We’ve gotten accounts only because we’re cheaper than other companies, not because we’re better than them.

this is also a safety precaution for them… and ray, i agree with your post… its just Patriot glass going through a change in the current economy. things like this happen more often than ppl think.

His business wont go under completely this just buys them more time to get things together and back on track. Its a minor set back for a business in reality.

buncha 16 yr olds causing highschool drama is what it looks like ITT

one thing that really stands out to me is…

“First Niagara Bank is the only creditor with secured debt in the case, meaning there is a chance the bank will recover some or all of what it has lent to Patriot. The bank has a “blanket lien” and a vehicle loan totaling $518,000.

Bingo…

first thing I saw, I just didnt want to be the first one to point it out…

ok…so what is it??

however, lets take a look at the big picture…

The guy is a fucking Genius business man. No doubt about that, and no one here can deny that. The man could prolly sell rocks to a blind man. All bull shit aside, he pulls in some serious money and has helped build some of the biggest local business’s that help keep our local community up and going. In the big picture, we cant hate the guy. Yes, some of us have our issues with the redline side of things, but in the big picture, filing for Bankruptcy is the RIGHT thing to do and it takes BALLS to do it. Not many people would do that. Most big business either 1: get sold out or 2: go broke and shut down. In all seriousness, I hope it does work out for the company.

Ever hear of covering your ass ? That is what he is doing seeing as its divorce time. He isn’t dumb

^ forgot about that…he should hook up with dom, pete, and the brute boys and learn that miami swagger

Aewwww shit to

Top 10 reasons “Howard” crashed.

1. Howard thinks he is good at running a business. He is not. He is a snake oil salesman. It has caught up with him. Still a few hold outs but the small list is getting shorter.

2. Howard and his arrogance led to the downfall of both patriot glass and redline. He has burned many people, customers, and business partners. Patriot/Redline.

3. Howard has insecurity issues.

4. Howard uses high school thugs. Shows a total lack of character, and courage. Does not work. Picking a fight with little kids around at car shows? Real class.

5. Howard talks the talk. But does not walk the walk.

6. Howard did not own Patriot Glass.His father did. He ran it into the ground. Redline soon to follow.

7. Howard thinks he is better than everyone else.

8. Howard claims everyone likes him. But they do not.

9. Howard had a few good people working for him. Took all the credit.

10. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Patriot Glass is not re-organizing. it is Closed. Building up for sale. Father owns Redline building. Will be sold to cover bankrupcy. Next.

I have posted under a newbie. we know why.

Bingo! Hit many nails on the head.

I had a top 50. :hijacked

well thats one hell of a greeting! welcome man.

:bowdown Thank You. Thank You. Yes I am an :asshole Just call me shadow man!!! :ninja

The problem with todays society is people worry about others more than they worry about themselves (and not in a good way). How does this whole thing affect you guys? It doesn’t.

I’ve never been anywhere near Redline, never met Howard, nor do I know what he did to piss you ladies off. But…ya’ll are a bunch of kids. I’m sure most of you have some serious issues of your own (whether it be financially, emotionally, etc.) to work out. He made his mistakes, and you surely will make yours.

There is maybe a tiny handful of people on this entire forum I would consider to be truly successful. The rest of you? No room to talk. This thread is quite sad…meaning…people finding it appropriate or good that his business is, seemingly, going down.

i think ppl like to see the “bad guys” get whats comming to them. weather its a movie or real life…ppl like to see karma happen. and since you have no experience with the topic in question, why do you care?

shift518 is a forum…and ppl love gossip and bullshit. you should know this.