Patriot Glass, Aka redline Aka Howard tanner..Bankruptcy?!?!?

Shit-I’d better call out Coward before his car gets repo’ed!!

who is Howard?

Good job, you just posted the article that was posted in the FIRST post of this thread.

Yea sorry I shoulda clarified, it was in the paper version today. Get it every friday.

he went home tor freshen up before howard came by afterwords then.

Getting his spray tan on.

:lol

Someone mentioned that it was posted in the Business Review. I didn’t know it was the same link dick.

Lol still of all people in these threads maybe four people have dealt with him…rest hear say…people we r in ny…the shittiest state out there…this shit is happening all over…really school girls have nothing better then gossip

Whens the gto getting dropped off to get tuned?

Next week

Hence why common sense would have had you read the thread before posting then you would have known that…dick!

:shift

I will kick you in your nuts you bastard!

:hug

Oh, so now I don’t have common sense because I made a simple error and posted a link that was already posted previously on a car forum? Why don’t you jump down all over the other guy who pointed out it was posted in the Business Review when COMMON SENSE would have told him that too in the FIRST PAGE of the thread. He must not have common sense either.

Awwww getting a little butthurt on shift are we?

Not at all. It’s pretty funny actually that you took the extra amount of time to single me out and say I don’t have common sense and you have never personally met me. You’re a fucking joke.

^ You’re right actually. That did seem uncalled for. Out of all the things that happen in the forums you (Greg) picked on somebody contributing to the thread topic.

Really?

jason, you are SO DUMB!

He is just trying to live up to his new moniker:

usmc2801
Shifts NEW asshole.