Paul walkers dead

That fucking sucks

youtu.be/o8UCI7r1Aqw

“Paul Walker, a confirmed passenger in an out of control car, is dead, and the autopsy results are in – Paul Walker died from traumatic injuries sustained in the accident, as well as “thermal injuries,” which essentially means that burning contributed to Paul’s death.”

I saw a interview on tv with one of the shop guys that was there first, with a fire extinguisher trying to get him out of the car. He clearly stated that Paul was unconscious the whole time, even before the car blew up as they were trying to get him out.

Pretty much he was knocked out, and then burned. Hopefully still unconscious while the ‘thermal’ aspect of it happened. I couldn’t ever imagine dying like that, or even watching someone die like that.

check this video out

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqe6S6m73Zw”]Digital Carjackers Show Off New Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

at the least watch 2:25

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurrQiETDHA”]Car Hacking DARPA - YouTube[/ame]

this one is a lil different approach

Ok, so this is nothing new. Pitman, are you suggesting this as a possibility for the crash. I mean, really what are you on?

pitman, could you for once pretend to have a life and not infest this thread with the most ridiculous ideas that his car was “hacked” causing it crash.

the steering and braking are all mechanical in that car, with no computer assistance to aid in it’s function. which in turn is why the car is such a handful to drive

Pitman brings “tin foil hat” to a all new level.

Photos leaked of his burned body but I can’t stomach shit like that to see them nor do I want to.

wtf, people have zero fucking respect these days. nothing is off limits anymore… Smh

TMZ is everything that is wrong with the world.

still hits hard everytime i see something on his death. we have been influnced by him and the movies since we were kids! i saw the first F&F in the movies 7 fucking times!!! RIP man

wheather you all want to admit it or not, we are all Fast and Furious. those movies influenced us all in good and bad ways, but ways none the less. all getting together in parking lots every weekend, hanging out, racing on the streets etc etc. smart or not, this is us all. he may or may not have been some of our idols, but he was definitly someone we could relate to. now being taken away from us so sudden. and as gay as some of the movies were, it doesnt matter. we still saw them all, we still own them all and watch them frequently.

we should do something in honor of this man. its not summer, but we are all some what of a family. i think a Paul walker tribute BBQ should be in order. maybe we can even all chip in a dollar and give to some foundation of some sort.

whos with me?

I’m in.

Ill bring the tinfoil too

Im not suggesting this happened. But it sure is possible. With fame and fortune comes good and bad.

Some others had some speculation too. I mean a pro driver can make mistakes but usually they drive better than most ppl.

Also are you sure that his carrerra didn’t have power brakes? Or any ecu assist?

yea professional drivers never die at the wheel…pitman seriously just stfu, did you also write the article i read about how the us gov’t killed by striking the car using an unmanned drone?

every time i read something you type i loose brain cells. good thing my final was this morning lol.

kind of makes me cringe that this was my first post in this thread but oh well.

its not too late yo redeem yourself! :number1

May not proceed with F&F 7. Interesting article. http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/fast-furious-7-may-scrap-film-start-over-after-paul-walker-death/

Side Note - Even though we all have been influenced by F&F I really thought one of his best films was Running Scared. Love that movie

His movie “takers” was better IMO…also dont forget he was in Joyride before Fand F was even a discussion.

Eman, if you want to make a donation, buy fast 6 Tuesday when it comes out. Part of the proceeds from the movie sales go directly into his charity foundation.

You can order stickers made up by ihatestickers.com . They donate to his charity as well.