Pay Attention

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Pay-attention_207993.htm

so is that supposed to make me be worried about dying or people thinking i have a small pecker? and is it just a coincidence that you have a small penis and I when I read your threads I wish I was dead?

your shit is old, always about dicks. time for a new approach. the novelty wore off years ago.

:gives:

tits would have made the video 10x better.

both of you should probably off yourself and make the world better. if either of you two would of had a friend die in front of you, you wouldn’t be making stupid ass remarks. :faggots:

STFU noob
I’ve seen videos like this one after the other. its getting old. Im sick of seeing videos that just try to scare the living shit out of you to make you get the point

Pretty deep video. Good message though.

+1

Might be kinda cheesy and overdone, but the video does have a good point

Luckily, I’m graced with the sense, and hope others are as well, not to be a giant fucking fagot and race around in a silver toyota celica or a yellow volvo, without having to watch this video.

never a friend, but when I was working the door at Buxy’s Salty Dog a couple years back during bike week, I saw a big fat biker get hit by a Ford Ranger doing about 45mph right in front of me.

but feel free to fist yourself anyways.