PayPal dispute center.......

Has anybody ever had a dispute on paypal?

I sent out a supercharger, motor mount adn thermo cover to someone who bought it VIA clubgp and used paypal for the transaction. He got the package a lil later n e-mailed me saying that there was stuff missingf and i mean BIG stuff like the snout of the charger,thermo n mount. Now i sent this via USPS and the weight should tell i sent out all of which i sold. He emailed me and said he was not happy n parts were missing so i simply mailed back and told him to please call me up and gacve my number as well as check with customs in CANADA and the local USPS there. He never did, instead he opened up a disrepncy claim on apypal and now he is lying through his teeth. I however added as a claim to get his opver with and stated about my rep on E-bay n clubgp as well as others for selling products n NOT screwing people over so we wil se what happens. But i am so FUCKING piasswed off at this fucking candian peice of shit and would like to bash his fucking head in for trying to pull a fast one on me.

i think you may have to pay another inperson visit :smiley:

typical… get your money out of your bank account that is tied to your paypal account… they can pull that cash without your authorization… it sucks.

i’m not sure what you can do man… paypal sux balls and so does shipping out of the country.

What do i do about that? I have a credit card n my bank account number on there

paypal sucks

So i took out my credit cards and bank account numbers n cards,is that enough? This fucker is pissing me off and i use PAYAPL alot on the net. Can’t paypal still have my info on there n still take out the money for this bastard if i do not have them on anymore?

they set my cusins pay-pal as -900 and started collection on it, for a radio he shipped out of the country

So what do i do? Close My account? Do i have now go and take my money out of my bank account or what?

Dear Devin Vayda,

We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise you
sent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputing
the quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below.

As you may already be aware, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy applies only
to the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes or
quality of goods received through an eBay transaction. Therefore, we will
not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time.

We do, however, reserve the right to begin an investigation within 180 days
if we determine it is necessary.

This is the info they sent me now that i ahve opened the dicrepency n filed it,he would not do it so i did seeing is how i am not in the wrong

idk what to tell you but it sounds like paypal just gave you the we dont give a fuck right now, and probably wont give a fuck later, keep the money, and enjoy

Eh, i wont enjoy becasue i sent out what he requested. But if he is going to keep this uop the ni sense paypal sending me more of these. I wiped out my accounts from there to be safe for now so we will see. The nerve of some people pisses me off, i mean it is only CANADA and i have always wanted to go there.hint hint…

Did u try and contact the shipping company yet? Was there insurance? That would probably be the approach I would take after removing funds from my bank account.

Sent it USPS and did not insur it do to the fact that he wanted me to mark it as a birthday gift for less customs amount owed by him. Payapl sent me that e-mial so i don’t hink anything will be done about it right now,case is closed in a matter of an hour after i sent the comment to paypal stating that i did not do what he said and have perfect ratings on ebay n paypal and have references as well.

at this point I haven’t read further…I know with a banking acct. they can pull those funds and freeze your paypal transactions ( meaning any incoming funds aswell that could be credited to any account of yours. )

I personally would at least try at canceling my credit cards that where attached to paypal. Now this may not fully keep you free of anything…because there are times where I have seen account numbers changed and debits still processed on another card linked ot the same customer. ( I worked for American Express at one time ) --again I just am adding this just incase this may not happen.

Last thing, is that if in fact the dispute ends in the others defense and your paypal accounts are frozen: Any other paypal accounts that are listed or connected to your home address will also be frozen. Keep that in mind if you try to set up another account later with different info but with the same address your would be out of luck. At least I beleive that is how it was linked a couple years ago.

Well at this point i got the e-mail that i psoted above and it seems they might of ruled in my favor(so thats how i take it?) and i have taken my cards and accounts off of paypal. Now they still might have my records on file in their system but that i ma not sure of. All this over some little fucking french canadian cocksucker,no wonder y the americans think non highly of them eh…

road trip ! ! ! !:blue: :blue:

burns me up man, god damned canadians

Well look at the buyer n seller feedbacks on clubgp n u can post there as well matt:burnout:

I wouldnt do that agian, thats mail fraud and something like a $10,000 fine for misrepresenting the price of goods.

Also, it seems that paypal is not going to side in the favor of the buyer. So you should be ok.

Cool! I saved all of his e-mails with him stating that to me as well:blue: