Pedal Free Play Adjusting...again

So I had issues with the clutch not disengaging. I fixed it by adjusting the pedal free play addign a few cms of play. Now, a week later, the I’ve got teh same problem. Theres no play in the pedal. Somethings not right, I shouldn’t have to adjust the pedal so often should I?
Any suggestions on what I should do? I’m planning on bleeding the cylinder closest to the firewall, the fluid looks good.

Any suggestions?

you should adjust the pedal to 1-2 centimeters of free play thats a rule of thumb for anycar. once you adjust it properly then you shouldn’t have to touch it for the life of the clutch maybe once or twice max. after for when the clutch wears down. you shouldn’t bleed anything if its been all this time. if it was an air problem you’d be experienceing your problem everytime you drive since it was bled last. if there is no free play. you can prematurly wear out your clutch if its been left with no free play for too long. try adjusting it like i told you andsee what happens, when was the last time you did a clutch it is possible that is it too

my clutch has like almost 60% free play, and disengages almost at the floor, is this a really bad thing, i like it cause its quick

Hey after doing my 5spd swap my problem was as follows my clutch released at the very top of the clutch pedal movement and that was with the adjustment all the way back. Now I just installed me new Centerforce Stage 2 clutch and the clutch begins at the bottom where is should but I still am at full out on the master cylinder rod for adjustment. I am confuzed as to what could be causing this. My master was brand new as was my slave I dont have the bleeder box though its just straight from hardline, to flexline to slave. Other then that I cannot really figure it out. I used a s13 clutch pedal that we bend slightly to the left so it would aling with the S14 5spd brake pedal but I cannot see how that would effect it much unless there is a big diffrence I didnt see when comparing the two.