Pepsi Center incident

punish the kids parents

from what i heard on 103 last night the father didn’t just take the grab the kid and take him off of the ice, he grabbed the kid by the neck… and dragged him off of the ice (as per 103). a little too overzealous…yes. should he be charged with endangering a child… no. should the child shooting the pucks be charged with endangering a child… yes.

Shit, the dad should have choke slammed the kid, and did a stone cold stunner or something.

they shouldn’t punish the kid at all but they should let the father that took him off the ice bang the kid firing the puck’s mom on the condition that it is taped and that she is not grossly overweight and if so a substitute mother will be appointed…then put it on payperview

The little shit and his cuntish parents should be banned from the pepsi center. When I was a kid I wouldn’t have dreamed of being a little asshole like that or I would have had hell to pay.

[quote=“skatanic28,post:52,topic:30472"”]

shoot pucks at them when they try to leave?

then sue if they make us stop?

[/quote]

in.

[quote=“evolve,post:2,topic:30472"”]

more kids need to get beat today. they are all turning into punks.

[/quote]

+1

political correctness is breeding a generation of pussies, litigious assholes and just generally useless citizens (like we don’t ALREADY have enough in America?)

Seriously. You know what? When I was a kid, I got in a good amount of trouble. But when I got calls home or taken home by whoever, I got beat left and right. I’m not saying that everyone should beat their kids, but I am saying that some kids need to get beaten once in a while. Discipline is fucking important when kids are young so they don’t grow up to be douchebags.

ex.) I bet the father of the kid shooting the pucks never got beat when he was a kid.

[quote=“L8APEX1,post:62,topic:30472"”]

from what i heard on 103 last night the father didn’t just take the grab the kid and take him off of the ice, he grabbed the kid by the neck… and dragged him off of the ice (as per 103). a little too overzealous…yes. should he be charged with endangering a child… no. should the child shooting the pucks be charged with endangering a child… yes.

[/quote]

If he grabbed him by the neck it was probably the back of the neck while grabbing his shirt also to drag him off the ice. The problem is people hear he grabbed him by the neck and will instantly think he grabbed his throat and was choking him.

Ya this sucks. The retarded father of the asshole 10 year old should be thanking this guy for teaching his son a lesson. Fucking punks

Ive always has a belief when it comes to having kids of my own. They act like assholes and dont represent family values to my family or even in public; you will get beat.

If you want to run away, go right ahead. Its more fun to make more and all you kids can be replaced :slight_smile:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/denomolous/beatkid4.jpg

^ :lol:

+1

[quote=“Avatar,post:72,topic:30472"”]

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/denomolous/beatkid4.jpg

[/quote]

hahahaha!

4 votes now

beautfldsastr427 is also a goddamn commie

If people were at all mature and intelligent enough to raise kids, their kids wouldnt grow up to be useless peices of crap too. Their kids would know right from wrong because it makes sense, rather than needing the fear of God put in them just to act right once in awhile.

But if both the kid and his parents arent smart enough, someone else should atleast be allowed to beat some sense into all of them… to prevent another generation of stupidity.

The dad getting pucks shot at him should get an award for putting a halt to assclowning.