Pepsi Center incident

defamation of character baby! sue sue sue!

Hey what a surprise, somedude voted YES! What an ass hat.

Going to court? I hope they don’t summon anyone from NYSpeed for jury duty any time soon!!

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:10,topic:30472"”]

People in the northtowns are such pussies

[/quote]

eat shit.

[quote=“vq30de,post:38,topic:30472"”]

JCuz, psphinx81, somedude

Will all be asshole parents.

[/quote]

Pipe down fatty.

I would love to spit on that turds fathers face for defending the pile of shit he raised. The kid should have been beated down with hockey sticks. Worthless sack of shit kids nowadays.

[quote=“layzie,post:35,topic:30472"”]

its not like he beat the kid. he just dragged him off the ice

[/quote]

Absolutly! He just removed him from the situation. He did what the Mother should have done, or the officials. I’m sorry, but the 5yo was facing the possibility of physical harm. That being said the father did what needed to be done, and I feel it was a VERY appropriate way to go about it. He didnt strike him, though im sure he was tempted. wtf was he supposed to do? Duck and cover his kid and hope that the on ice official would come back from his bathroom break or the mother would actually be a PARENT?

Fuck that. +1 for the man

In April, the father of the ten-year-old told Two-On-Your-Side that his wife was at the Pepsi Center at the time of the incident, but had briefly stepped out of the rink. “She came back no more than a couple minutes later. The incident had already taken place,” he said. “I’m not saying my son was entirely innocent in this situation,” said the ten-year old’s father. But, he added, “I don’t think any man should touch another person’s child, period.”

Defense attorney James Hartt said, “we recognize that in society there is a problem right now with political correctness, and you don’t lay your hand on a kid who is out of control because you might get sued. My client is putting his foot down and I’m putting my foot down for him to say enough is enough.”

So this kid’s on the ice trying to hurt people, and a guy steps in and stops him as passively as possible. So now the parents of the kid who was trying to hurt people are pressing charges??? I’m with violator. I’d love to spit in their faces. Fucking shame on them.

And :headbang: to James Hartt.

So how long before the little bastards parents have protestors in their yard? I’m down for a cruise if someone finds the location.

this country is turning to shit so fast :frowning:

how could you even vote yes to this?

edit: imagine the lesson the kid is learning here. his parents should be shot.

[quote=“JayS,post:48,topic:30472"”]

So how long before the little bastards parents have protestors in their yard? I’m down for a cruise if someone finds the location.

[/quote]

no shit… that would be amazing

[quote=“JayS,post:48,topic:30472"”]

[/quote]

shoot pucks at them when they try to leave?

then sue if they make us stop?

Quote…
“I don’t think any man should touch another person’s child, period.”

That explains why your son is an asshole.
Blame the parents not the kids.

[quote=“evolve,post:50,topic:30472"”]

imagine the lesson the kid is learning here. his parents should be shot.

[/quote]

:word: In 10 or 20 years, someone’s going to have a hell of a good time beating his sense of entitlement out of him.

Every time I hear about this incident it makes me want to go kick the older kid and his dad in the teeth.

3 voted for yes. I would like to hear their logic and what they would do in a situation such as this.

it was psphinx somedude and jcuz

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:9,topic:30472"”]

This should not even be an issue, even though it is always turned into one. The kid was firing slap shots at him, so the guy put a stop to it. Its not like the guy beat the kid up, he just stopped him from trying to hurt everyone. If this kid has been warned before and no Pepsi Center officials were there to handle it, then this guy had to.

[/quote]

:word: that’s what I said this case is going no where

If someone was firing shots at my kid after he was told not to repeatedly, I’d be happy with myself if dragging him off the ice was all I did.

hockey pucks hurt. I wouldnt want to be hit with one by ANYBODY. When I was that age A buddy of mine took one to the mouth and it wasnt pretty.

kids these days are out of control and pepsi center staff obviously should have done something about it.

and its not like he slapped the kid or anything, just got him off the ice.

EDIT: this poll should be:

Should the kid be punished?