pepsi center update

Essentially, Van Dusen is suing the town for not doing her job.

:tup:

[quote=“RedDawg,post:80,topic:32598"”]

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/124808.html

[/quote]

nice…

Why can’t that family just die in a single vehicle crash? Plunge off the Grand Island bridge or something.

If there was one thing that might cause me to start believing in some higher power, it would be if a massive wind gust blew them off the bridge to their deaths.

^^ wow, thats just… wow.

^ Yeah, I really dislike people who make BS lawsuits their full time job.

If arrogance were an attribute, this woman would be Citizen of the Year.

i lol’d when i read this part.

[quote=“JayS,post:85,topic:32598"”]

^ Yeah, I really dislike people who make BS lawsuits their full time job.

[/quote]

Thank god I don’t pay taxes in this county and pay her legal fees.

We all should go to the court hearing. When they announce the case and say her name, everyone can start booing and hisssing.

Fucking pill-popping bitch.

we could get some flaming torches and march in her yard and have a 3rd gen doing a siqq burnout in her grass

[quote=“BikerFry,post:60,topic:32598"”]

She doesn’t look like the type of person who would be sue-happy. Guess you can’t judge a book by her cover. :gotme:

http://www.lennox-addington.on.ca/2003-Annual-Report.pdf

[/quote]

someone get to photochopping.

This shit makes me sick. I almost got sued by someone looking to get rich.

It was a rink related thing too. Rink owner was getting sued as well.

anyone see the article in todays paper? local section

Is that picture her? Where is the Northbrook IGA? Who owns it? We need the email address of the owner to let him know what kind of asshole he has managing his store.

I think it’s in Canada. It came from like a 4 year old finance report or something. I just googled her name looking for that older lawsuit and that popped up. One of the internet snky’s on here had already posted that she used to work at that grocery store.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=616385&postcount=33

new article in today’s news

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/125835.html

In September 1992, when she was known as Charlene O’- Brien, Amherst police charged her with grand larceny. Police said she paid $200 to two temporary employees of a furniture store to give her $1,269 worth of furniture. According to court papers, charges were later dismissed.

• In April 1993, she publicly accused Publishers Clearing House of calling her house and falsely promising that her thenhusband, Wayne, had won $1 million. The sweepstakes company denied any wrongdoing, and it is unclear what else occurred in the matter.

• In 1997, she sued an Amherst doctor for malpractice. The lawsuit went to trial, and a jury ruled in the doctor’s favor.

• In a matter still pending in State Supreme Court, Van Dusen sought $4 million in damages in a suit against a City of Tonawanda insurance agency, saying she suffered a back injury when her heel caught on a broken piece of wood in the insurance company’s doorway. The incident happened in March 2001.

[quote=“RedDawg,post:97,topic:32598"”]

In September 1992, when she was known as Charlene O’- Brien, Amherst police charged her with grand larceny. Police said she paid $200 to two temporary employees of a furniture store to give her $1,269 worth of furniture. According to court papers, charges were later dismissed.

• In April 1993, she publicly accused Publishers Clearing House of calling her house and falsely promising that her thenhusband, Wayne, had won $1 million. The sweepstakes company denied any wrongdoing, and it is unclear what else occurred in the matter.

• In 1997, she sued an Amherst doctor for malpractice. The lawsuit went to trial, and a jury ruled in the doctor’s favor.

• In a matter still pending in State Supreme Court, Van Dusen sought $4 million in damages in a suit against a City of Tonawanda insurance agency, saying she suffered a back injury when her heel caught on a broken piece of wood in the insurance company’s doorway. The incident happened in March 2001.

[/quote]

Yeah, bitch needs to DIAF.

[quote=“Zong,post:68,topic:32598"”]

SHE JUST PICKED UP -

“you want to sue amherst because your little fuckhead of a kid doesn’t know any better? there is no way my tax dollars are going to this bullshit. your house should be burned down.”

“uhhhhhhhh”

lol

[/quote]

Van Dusen, who has a history of filing lawsuits, told The Buffalo News that all the publicity surrounding the incident has made her wary and frustrated.
She says she is tired of how she and her 10-year-old son are being portrayed on talk shows and Internet sites.
“My son is not perfect, but he’s not the ‘spawn of Chuckie’ either,”

Fucking. Wow. The internet worked.

:carnut:

Internet Justice 101 Final Grades

Final Exam - A+

I guess she finally realized that she was in the wrong and that she is becoming quite hated by everyone. She still isn’t outright admitting to being a fuck-up of a parent, but at least she’s backing down.

I love how she keeps acting like the guy hit her kid. All he did was drag him off the ice. It’s not like a 30-year old man got into a fist-fight with the kid.