pepsi center update

She looks like an evil blood-sucking bitch to me :gotme:

[quote=“OfficerK,post:57,topic:32598"”]

did you spell check?

[/quote]

not until after :frowning: Was on the way out to a meeting.

[quote=“Zong,post:48,topic:32598"”]

So…is this the number?

984-6107

[/quote]

the greetings on both numbers are a middle aged woman named charlene :gotme:

:clap:

Hope this makes 11pm news. I will roffle.

[quote=“Avatar,post:61,topic:32598"”]

She looks like an evil blood-sucking bitch to me :gotme:

[/quote]

+1

ps.- just called and got the voicemail- left a msg!!!

Just to state the obvious: To anyone who contacts her, DON’T MENTION NYSPEED! We already know she’s sue happy, no need to give her a reason to sue everyone in this thread for defamation of character and/or go after Howie for providing the forum for us to do so.

forum posts cannot be used as evidence of anything. re: they are too easily changed / edited.

:snky:

but still, DUH. No mentioning teeeh eNwhYPeed.

SHE JUST PICKED UP -

“you want to sue amherst because your little fuckhead of a kid doesn’t know any better? there is no way my tax dollars are going to this bullshit. your house should be burned down.”

“uhhhhhhhh”

lol

record convo’s and post for the win!!!

:lol:

How long til she changes her phone number?

[quote=“Zong,post:68,topic:32598"”]

SHE JUST PICKED UP -

“you want to sue amherst because your little fuckhead of a kid doesn’t know any better? there is no way my tax dollars are going to this bullshit. your house should be burned down.”

“uhhhhhhhh”

lol

[/quote]

lol how do u know it was the right charlene?

well, i’m really hoping it was.

lol well if its not theres some middle aged woman in buffalo looking out her window right now trying to figure out why someone wants to burn down her house. and then she will call her 28 yr old son who works as a manager at applebees and wonder who he pissed off. she then calls the cops.

[quote=“Zong,post:68,topic:32598"”]

SHE JUST PICKED UP -

“uhhhhhhhh”

lol

[/quote]

:rubicant:

nice!!!

bump - WIVB will be airing something about the Broad vs. Amherst. Implications that she is not “unfamiliar with lawsuits”.

:lol:

:clap:

EDIT_ Never mind not who I am thinking of.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:75,topic:32598"”]

bump - WIVB will be airing something about the Broad vs. Amherst. Implications that she is not “unfamiliar with lawsuits”.

[/quote]

fucking YES :tup: :lol:

did you see a commercial for the 6:00 news or did they shoot you an email back or something?

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:78,topic:32598"”]

fucking YES :tup: :lol:

did you see a commercial for the 6:00 news or did they shoot you an email back or something?

[/quote]

shredd & ragan show.

Don Postles calls-in everyday ~5:30 to sell the lead stories.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/124808.html