Person to do body mounts on G-body.

So my 1985 Buick T-type (regal) needs body mounts, it’s not supposed to be a difficult job, but I would rather play it safe and be in a shop environment with a welder and a person experienced at removing broken bolts when things break. Also have fire extinguishers on hand.

The car isn’t a rust bucket, it had some rust but I just don’t want to chance breaking all the body mount bolts at home with no lift or way to fix/remove broken bolts.

I am mechanically inclined and would like to help with the job if that’s OK. Should only need 1 person and myself, will need to remove the bumpers which are chrome and are heavy, then remove the body mount bolts, lift the body off the frame a few inches/ enough to slide new mounts under. That’s unless things break, then we may need to lift the body a little higher to get to the broken bolts.

2 of the body mounts did rip out of the sheet metal right behind the rear tires, it’s common on these cars, if someone is experienced with welding sheet metalk doing a repair like this, not sure if we would need to weld a nut to the sheet metal and then weld in the patch or what but Its not a show car and it’s underneath, just need it to be solid.

You can text me at three four eight - 6121

-John

Thx