PGR 3 on Xbox 360 - Anyone?

Anyone into Project Gotham Racing 3 on XBOX 360 Live?

My brother plays practically everyday, and has since it came out in November or whenever haha. He is currently about 85th in the world, out of some 100,000+ racers!

For those who know the game, his ID is “Phantom 0034” and he’s rated Professional(31) at the moment (usually hangs in Class C with a Lamborghini Murcielago).

Anyone else have an ID online? Or even just played/enjoyed the game?

I’ve got it, havn’t played it much as of late with school, but I think im going to start playing way more now that exams are over, my id is Fozard240

fun game, pretty realistic too

Is it a sim or arcade?

I tried project gotham racing 2 (I think ?) and it sucked… I hate arcade racing games… I only like the real thing and realistic sims…

Graphics go down the drain if the game feels arcadeish… and so I don’t know how the 3rd one is…

I’m not a gamer by any means, but i’ll tell you this game to me looks & sounds quite real!

I would call it more of a sim myself, because IMO this game is all about the realism in sound and other details. It also manages to retain a fun factor that keeps you playing.

Sorry if that sounded like a commercial but i’ve really actually gotten into it and it takes a bit to get me to that point…

i wouldn’t call it an arcade at all, same with number 2, are you thinking of the right game?