PhillySCCA event#1

so here is a video of a really cool angle i shot with at PhillySCCA’s event #1 at Citizen’s Bank Park.

The weather was great and so was the driving. it was VERY competitive yesterday and i did not place as well as i would like, but coming within .8 of 2nd place in class as the only car in class on street tires, im not toooo upset.

anyway, check this new angle and see how ridic. i am at placing my car(check out my left turns and see where the cones are relative to my car(if you pause it at the first corner, you can actually see the cone pass under my wheel and not fall/move)…although the camera is witness to the cause on my +1 on this run:sadbanana:…i coned with my inner rear wheel at corner 3(1 pointer and 4 corner markers on the inside

i didnt take any pics, but im sure autoX4u.com will have some up shortly…
…and if anyone could get me a couple(2) screen shots from that video i would be greatly appreciative(pm me if you can, thanks)

and on with the video…

(i dont actually start until about 6:50)

and p.s. yes i am the suck at driving:banghead:

holy shit 7 fucking minutes of you staging!?!?!?! go down load some type of video editor!

That is the view I would need if I got into AutoX again. I stooped going to a lot of AutoX when I set my car up more for the track and I started clipping cones with the back tires about twice a run… kind of took the fun out of it.