Pic's of the camaro lowered

heres some before and after pics…it dropped 2" all around

BEFORE

AFTER

much nicer!

Now get rid of the hood :crackup

Huge improvement, stance is much better, and the black FMIC fit’s soo nicely in there.

Stiffer springs as well? What rate?

P.s. Why is the FMIC black in 1st pic but silver in 2nd? :ninja

I’d guess that the second pic is an older pic before he painted the fmic. I see snow in the background, has to be at least a month old.

yah…the snow pic is older. Its the same spot where I took the pic both times…

they are much stiffer. Car handles a ton better and I actually like how it rides even tho its stiffer…before with the stock springs it would bounce kinda when I hit a bump and stuff…and when i went WOT, the nose would lift up as high as the suspension would let it…

havent really cracked the throttle yet with the new springs besides a quick 1st gear blast…but it spun the tires on bare pavement like it was wet out :headbang Kinda worried that the stiffer, lowering springs took away alot of my traction.

IMHO A set of Black Z06 wheels would really set your car off.

Yeah definitely need new wheels, lookin good, though I hope to god that’s not on stock shocks/struts still…

front shocks are stock…

rear shocks are KYB’s.

yes their nice…and i was looking at them back when i wanted rims but you know what…I didnt get them because every damn camaro/firebird has them…I like to be different (hence the turbo v6) and I wouldnt get rims that 7/10 camaro owners have…

looks alot nicer man

just checkin, you’ll probably be replacing those fronts real soon

he just replaced the fronts while doing the spring swap…93v8clone hooked him up.

your car is clean…just not a big fan of the hood…other wise…really clean :nod

If the fronts dont fail you will still want to replace them. Your front end will do the floaty dance because the shocks wont slow the spring action enough. It looks good tho, what springs are they… Eibach’s?

Im also a little concerned that you dont have sub frame connectors. I would invest in some soon. boxed are the best and I recommend weld in over bolt in installation.

why does that concern you???

also, my fronts are just stock replacements…

Looks much better but certainly doesn’t look like 2" of drop…prob still have to settle.

PS, might want some t-bolt clamps on the IC couplers (they look like normal hose clamps). This is just my .02 from personal experience.

Nick

I have T-bolt clamps on there…I have the Hose clamps holding my intercooler to my frame.

Got ya. Just making sure :thumb

with the power you are producing you are probably twisting your chassis with torque, That little unexplainable dent in your quarter panel is sometimes a product of unibody flex and SFCs will fix that as well as stop a lot of squeaks and rattles in the car. A stiffer chassis is a better performing chassis so why not… just a suggestion

LOL WUT? :rofl