Pittspeed.com on the Job

graphic designer / tshirt artist and basically just involved with everything in the MX world that i can be (and that my job lets me).

i answer a phone and sell parts aka commerical parts pro for advance auto parts

:greddy: … dom… haha… you know we all used macs in the day… we have mac users and some are supported… i’ve seen both sides and still have my opinion. :slight_smile:

polyserv > mac cluster… i just helped set one up on a 4 node sql cluster… but that’s third party… for an os based cluster i’ll give you mac over windows… but nothing i’ve seen can beat AIX clustering.

but in the end… :gives:

nerd fight?

Fucking work and the surf control locked me out of pittspeed. Now I must go in and bypass all this shit.

OMG white one…obviously when a G5 is stated in a previous post then I specify a dual processor xp box w 5 gig ddr Im comparing workstations.
In no way shape or form did I imply “clustering”, servers or ipod boots into the pool of conversation. I’m not as “windows prone” as u might think, always open to new ideas, bigger and better things…but for arguments sake, stereotypes can easily be disproved.
And mines bigger.:slight_smile:

learn how to use the quote button, so when i miss a post i will know what you are arguing about

Cliff Notes:

macs suck

yes, they suck

macs are garbage

enter the G5

<verbatim>

cheap bastard

bold statements dorky computer nerd style complete with self contradiction

even girls hate macs

why do i post

g5 / pc comparisson

i love men

didnt read

more ultrageekness

:owned:

confirmed ownage

:booty: :smiley:

Im going to bed.

hahaha… multiquote work out for you there?

be_rad is a l33t hax0r

:rofl:

Medical Assistant for Nigro Ankle and Foot Care and I’m also a Massage Therapist

I could go for a back rub…

:dunno:

I’m a Cook at Rotelli. I cook and train new people.